Patrice Evra (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Evra has been one of the best LBs in Europe this season and we got him for 1.5M :beppe: one of the most underrated transfers this guy has ever done

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
After you, of course.
Suns had his moments.
I'm really not attempting to offend DelPiero84, but he has to do something about his posts.
I mean, the entire forum already acknowledged that Evra is beasting lately, and only after every single member+the dupe accounts said how great Evra is, he comes out to tell us what we already said and already know.
I want to believe that he has the potential to be less boring, so I hope I'll stimulate him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No offense man, but you're the most boring poster in this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

This should have been his comeback.
Now this is what I'm talking about. Instead of this, he'll say something like "Tevez is from Argentina and he wears the #10 jersey".
You mentionning Tevez reminded me of this gem :)

And your analysis is so much better. Basically all you offered in your glorious praises for Tevez is one big nothing. I would rather bring Giovinco back and give him more freedom upfront alongside Vucinic and Matri then wasting money on Tevez and giving him10M+ salary just so he can demonstrate his temper once more. You sound like his wife. Stop playing FM that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)