Patrice Evra (3 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
34yo and still a TOP 10 LB in the world.

Just because we signed Alex Sandro people tend to forget and underrate how good this transfer was.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
See when our team is missing the leaders in the midfield and infact generally while we're so unstable Evra needs to start. What he brings is too valuable for the bench.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
“There are some players who aren’t aware of the situation, who aren’t responsible, and for this reason we will leave first for the training retreat.
“I don’t like to go on them, but in this case it’s right. The club thinks it’s important to make some people understand the importance of the Juve shirt.
it seems that there are some irresponsibles inside the dressing room

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
exactly.

Just look athe milan and inter the previous seasons , going into "ritiro" a gazillion times with no results.

This is the right step to do..dont get me wrong.... but if things are really bad..we will need even harsher measures.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
“I’m very angry,” fumed Evra when speaking to Sky Sport 24. “Some players aren’t aware of [how serious] the situation [is]. We must show more respect for this shirt and this club.

“Yesterday was not the real Juventus. You can’t put in a performance like we did on Sunday against Atalanta and then follow it up with the one we did against Sassuolo.

“It may be that certain players aren’t responsible enough and maybe this withdrawal away from everything will help with that. I’m not a fan of them, if I’m honest.

“Nobody likes them. We all have families but we can’t angry about it. If the coach believes that this is the right thing to do to make people understand the importance of playing for Juve and what it means, then so be it.”

“I’m so angry because this isn’t Juve,” he raged. “I don’t want to talk about the title but when you play for Juve, that should always be in your thoughts.

“Every time I get up in the morning, I think about winning our fifth title in a row. We are wasting a historic opportunity! The message I’m sending to my teammates is that we must respect this jersey.

“Against Torino, our attitude has to be the right one.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)