Patrice Evra (16 Viewers)

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Other than Bale getting one meter advantages on him and still missing the header? :D
Well, still didn't go in. :D
What I meant was that he is way more assuring than I initially thought. I thought that with his old legs, wingers would breeze past him, making him the weakest link at the back. Which has not been the case.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
He worries me, he for the most time is solid, but every madrid attack started down his side in the first half, idk if it was him or pogba not tracking back to his side enough, but his side was wide open everytime. He did contain bale good tho, besides that one point blank header bale missed

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He worries me, he for the most time is solid, but every madrid attack started down his side in the first half, idk if it was him or pogba not tracking back to his side enough, but his side was wide open everytime. He did contain bale good tho, besides that one point blank header bale missed
You can blame Pogba for that in the first half. Wasn't tracking back at all. Evra had a monstrous game for the most part.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I think Pogba was to blame here, IIRC even at one point of the first half Marchisio and Pogba changed sides to cover that issue, Carvajal was giving us serious problems and no one seemed to take responsability for it. At the second part Pogba tracked back much more and helped Evra defending and getting the ball away from danger zone.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
I think Pogba was to blame here, IIRC even at one point of the first half Marchisio and Pogba changed sides to cover that issue, Carvajal was giving us serious problems and no one seemed to take responsability for it. At the second part Pogba tracked back much more and helped Evra defending and getting the ball away from danger zone.
I like Carvajal a lot. maybe we could somehow get him since Real signed Danilo already.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sturaro did offer WAY more to help Evra in defence in the first leg.
Paul in general does not track back as much as Sturaro, but the Bad
Form due to his Injury didnt help eather.

So Evra playing quite deep, Pogba pressing quite high.
there are gonna be gaps.
That has to be different against Messi.
I just hope Paul is gonna be fully fit soon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Really? Initially I was a bit surprised when we signed him and I think his first performances left a lot to be desired. But his last few games have been massive. I thought he was excellent against Madrid. The guy is athletic, fast, experienced and has incredible desire to win.

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Initially I was a bit surprised when we signed him and I think his first performances left a lot to be desired. But his last few games have been massive. I thought he was excellent against Madrid. The guy is athletic, fast, experienced and has incredible desire to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)