Patrice Evra - LB - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #822
    Everything is done, we even have the papers signed. It's 2 year contract and 3.5mln/season for Evra while 1.7mln goes to Manchester. We just have to hand in the papers in order to make it official BUT due to change of our coach Evra told Juve to pause it a bit. He already talked to us as soon as Conte went out, but talks are still on-going for him. I guess we have to give our best to convince him to come.

Nikola

May 21, 2009
    Everything is done, we even have the papers signed. It's 2 year contract and 3.5mln/season for Evra while 1.7mln goes to Manchester. We just have to hand in the papers in order to make it official BUT due to change of our coach Evra told Juve to pause it a bit. He already talked to us as soon as Conte went out, but talks are still on-going for him. I guess we have to give our best to convince him to come.
    Damn,that is too much -.-

I expected max 3m per year.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Patrice Evra has signed a two-year contract that will tie him to Juventus. Juve & MUFC have found a definitive agreement for Evra. Allegri may have had a short phone call with Evra. The operation that will bring the french full-back in Turin is already closed. [SKY]

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    How can the papers be signed and it not be official?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)