Patches (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
What are all the different patches you get to put on your shirt when you win a competition? What do they look like? What are all the competitions/trophies that clubs can participate in/win?

National-
Serie A
Coppa Italia
Supercoppa

Champions League
UEFA Cup
Intercontinental Cup(World Club Cup- are they the same?)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Well you dont get a patch for winning supercoppa, intercontinental or uefa cup.

Infact do you even get one for winning CL? Ive never noticed. Isnt it just the save logo on the sleeve that everyone has?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
That's a good question actually. I only know you get that star over your logo for the Intercontinental Cup. But whether that can be considered a patch...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
The teams that won CL more times aka Bayern, Real, Milan have a blue patch on the sleeve with a CL trophy on it and above the trophy is the number of cups they won.

Seria A you already know, one star above the club's logo equals 10 won titles. The current champions wear a special italian-flag patch.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    cheers people. any pictures?

scozzese- FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICES IT! :D i loved it the lips were synced to the words so well it was flawless! and the voice was done well too

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I noticed it too Josh, but i saw it earlier so i gave u no credit :p Indeed it's a great piece of work, not blatantly obvious that it's been edited

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)