Parma Vs Juventus (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm building up until that moment, then...

I think you lost the enthusiasm to achieve anything after the horrible amount of vCash you gathered...
Probably and then when it was so huge I was even gaining a lot of interest on it, much more than I would have gained had I placed some bets.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Probably and then when it was so huge I was even gaining a lot of interest on it, much more than I would have gained had I placed some bets.
I noted that even in my case.

Is there any chance to lower the rate of interest to make it more tempting for members to predict than waiting for their interest??

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I haven't been betting myself either because of the referee treatment we've been getting. There's no saying we're going to lose because of dubious calls so I don't want to risk it. Not to mention one day we play amazing and the next we play like a Serie C2 team.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #26
    Considering that no one won in this bet....and considering that our special JCK loosing 300 not to mention he was the richest. and considering the ref gifted them a penalty:p

Abandon or what?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    *cough* if this is abandoned i will riot *cough* *cough* unless jack gives me the money he was supposed to lose, then i'll be quiet and give to whoever needs *end of cough* :D

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Man,that cough was for a pretty long time?You should take some cough sirup unless you wanna die. :D
    but cough medicine is so expensive, i need money to buy it, thats why i need money from here, or at least if everyone goes bankrupt prices will go down and i'll be able to afford it

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    I'll leave this till tomorrow to read more posts and see your opinions about this.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I'd abandon it. :D

and next time you guys could make a screwed by the ref option so you won't have to do that anymore. :p

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    For real, whenever I'll be the one to open the event, If Ref fucks up against us i'm abandoning it :dontcare:

We work hard to get this money:sick: and finally to get screwed, no way you light head Collina.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    Here's the deal [Mafia way]....We'll give you 1k but we abandon this???

this is turning into a movie:cap:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)