parma - juve (4 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I have the file.... Will upload if u need....:weee:

This 22.5 Mb file is much better quality than that stupid idiotic piece of Arabic crap which was 64 Mb First Half and 85 Mb Second Half....:sick:
whats your problem with Arabic?!!! how many times you have to insult in the same thread...
please grow up and show some respect :disagree:

Apr 9, 2006
I have the file.... Will upload if u need....:weee:

This 22.5 Mb file is much better quality than that stupid idiotic piece of Arabic crap which was 64 Mb First Half and 85 Mb Second Half....:sick:

I'm capper of this file.
I'm unpleasant, this forum is always linked my file without permission :tdown: My file is the one for MaXxed members.
Additionally, there is a person who lacks the respect for capper like you.
What Arabic is bad?

Every capper will be gone sooner or later.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
torie, when I get from MaXXed I always link to the capper. I hope the caretakers won't get offended that we are getting links from them. We should always give reference to Maxxed.

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
whats your problem with Arabic?!!! how many times you have to insult in the same thread...
please grow up and show some respect :disagree:
The problem I have is not with Arabic it's with that stupid moron commentator who yells like sum1 inserted a hot iron rod up his ass and twisted and turned it.... It happens to be in Arabic....

And thanx for asking me to grow, this comes from a guy who swears at ppl for silly reasons.... You da man !! Der Mann von München....:toast:

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
I'm capper of this file.
I'm unpleasant, this forum is always linked my file without permission :tdown: My file is the one for MaXxed members.
Additionally, there is a person who lacks the respect for capper like you.
What Arabic is bad?

Every capper will be gone sooner or later.
:smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The problem I have is not with Arabic it's with that stupid moron commentator who yells like sum1 inserted a hot iron rod up his ass and twisted and turned it.... It happens to be in Arabic....

And thanx for asking me to grow, this comes from a guy who swears at ppl for silly reasons.... You da man !! Der Mann von München....:toast:
could you please show me where I did swear at people for silly or serious reasons?!!!
and by the way, do you understand Arabic to determine if that commentator is moron or not?!!! like other commentators do not scream during the game...no?!! :disagree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Would u rather wipe my ass son ???? I guess u would that's why u're being a sissy li'l kid who's talkin' tuff on a forum.... Be a man and try to go on da streets and show what u're really made off.... If u're a man, that is....
:lol2: You are funny.

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
could you please show me where I did swear at people for silly or serious reasons?!!!
I mistook you for the guy who instigated me.... Chill....

and by the way, do you understand Arabic to determine if that commentator is moron or not?!!!
I guess u understand and like the way a donkey grunts and screams eh ???:eyebrows:

like other commentators do not scream during the game...no?!! :disagree:
None that I know.... I watch Italian and Sky Commentary a lot and I never hear them screaming stuff like "Khhhhalllllllaaaaaaaaasssssss -- which means finished" or "Cobraaaaaaaa".... Look punk, I know Hindi and Urdu, alrite.... Lay off the crack....:tdown:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I mistook you for the guy who instigated me.... Chill....

I guess u understand and like the way a donkey grunts and screams eh ???:eyebrows:

None that I know.... I watch Italian and Sky Commentary a lot and I never hear them screaming stuff like "Khhhhalllllllaaaaaaaaasssssss -- which means finished" or "Cobraaaaaaaa".... Look punk, I know Hindi and Urdu, alrite.... Lay off the crack....:tdown:
This says enough about your character kid...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)