Paris attacks (2 Viewers)

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I don't know it all but I know you have fight bigoted interpretations wherever they are found. You disagree with the post on the previous page, the real situation, so you stand against realism and buy into the right wing rhetoric.

I am willing to accept im wrong, but I know you are.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Today in tagesschau they were reading NT player tweets :rofl:
Hahaha yeah Hummels " what a fucked up world we Live in" but hey they had to sleep in the locker room all together :( poor guys
Only 130 people died but they had to sleep in the locker room but rauball needed to praise them in media for it

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Conspiracy theories ? What a load of bullfart.

You know goddamn well that its ISIS thats behind these attacks.

The passports ? Either thats all made up cause they wanted an easy way to show the people that its indeed isis. Or (this i read alot on social media), its exactly what the terrorists wanted. To become martyrs. To have the world known their names.

You blow up yourself and 30 others. But who are you ? Lets leave the passport, now they now.
We don't know the passport story. I know if I wanted to do something criminal in another country, the last thing I'd do is carry a proper and correct ID with me.

That said, as well as these terrorists executed some actions, they also completely f'ed up others. Like they should have never allowed their vehicles to be traced back to Belgium to get their accomplishes busted. Like they should have been able to make it past stadium security to blow up explosives inside the stadium -- not outside where three of them died to only one victim.

Screw-ups happen no matter what the planning.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
this is what the IS tweet reads in english...not sure if it has already been posted.
(not quite perfect because i am tired already but you get a taste...)

Allah said: And they thought their fortresses would defend them against Allah. But Allah came to them where they did not expect him and threw terror into their hearts.
They have destroyed their homes with their own hands, with the hands of the believers. Take note, those of you who can see clearly.

Sure 59, Verse 2

In a blessed attack made possible by Allah, a group of believers, soldiers of the Caliphate, Allah gave them power and victory to target the capital of the abomination and perversion, the capital carrying the banner of the cross in Europe, Paris.

A group that has left this mortal world, approached the enemy, has sought death in the path of Allah, his religion has provided assistance, his prophet and his followers, and wanted to humiliate his enemies. They were truthful with Allah, we look at it that way. Allah has done it through their hands and brought fear into the hearts of his enemies in their own country.
Eight brothers who wore explosive belts and assault rifles have selected targets in the heart of the French capital, the Stade de France, during the match France-Germany, where the fool of France - Francois Hollande was present, Bataclan, where hundreds of idolaters had came together for a perverse celebration, simultaneously as well as other destinations in the tenth, eleventh and 18th district and all that.

Paris trembled under their feet, and the streets of Paris became too tight for them all.
The result of these attacks are at least 200 dead, and more injured.
praise Allah.
Allah gave our brothers what they were asking for (the way of the martyr), after they had fired their ammunition they triggered their explosives belts, surrounded by the unbelievers, May Allah accept them as martyrs and allow us to follow them. France and all those who follow their way must know that they will remain the main targets of the Islamic State and that they will continue to smell the smell of death, because they lead the crusade, because they dared to insult our Prophet, because they dared to fight Islam in France and attack Muslims on the floor of the Caliphate, with their airplanes, airplanes that could not protect them in the dirty streets of Paris. This attack is nothing less than the beginning of the storm and a warning for those who meditate and are eager to learn their lesson.
Allah is the greatest. But the hypocrites do not know.

Sure 63, Verse 8 "
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/islamic-state-statement-on-paris-attacks-english-translation-1.2430770
nevermind :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Who wants to blow himself up and then have trouble with police amirite?
And who also wants to cross borders with correct ID when it can raise suspicion of your presence on blacklists -- blowing the whole operation before it has the chance to take root after all that money and training?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
And who also wants to cross borders with correct ID when it can raise suspicion of your presence on blacklists -- blowing the whole operation before it has the chance to take root after all that money and training?
The 'French' terrorist was on a blacklist. Pretty much every recent attack was carried out by somebody on a blacklist. As long as in our dumbocracies police take off their shoes when raiding a blacklisted extremist mosque the terrorists will have their way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)