Paris attacks (8 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
No need to be a dick.
How on earth am I being a dick?

Thanks but I was referring to the timing, I didn't really get why you came up with this line and if you were being sarcastic or not.
People were trying to intimate that I thought that the Lebanese (and others) weren't our friends and I'm not being sarcastic, and it is true.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As a middle easterner that's my concern how to deal with the dictatorship ruling my life. That's my business. Not yours. I'm oppressed, i don't have a democracy? That's my problem. Let me deal with it. My religion is violent? Fine, leave it for me. Just stay the heck out of my country. Educate yourself as to how the middle east and its people have been screwed over by the west + russia forever. If IZ's colleague's death is a personal matter for him i have lost two cousins and A LOT of relatives in a war europe and the US fueled and funded. I lived my childhood in that war. Who did saddam get his weapons from? The same people who invaded iraq later and destabilized the region. Who created al-ghaeda? Who funded taliban? This is on the west, whether you like it or not. As if we didn't already have enough with the dictatorships we were dealing with. And now the ridiculous thing is that these super civilized super humane citizens of the world riding their high horses calling muslims barbarians. As heinous and scary as Daesh's methods are, tell me how they are more dangerous to humanity than are drone strikes that are unmatched in their inhumanity? Even today, how come bombing Raqqa by France is okay in your book? Only to get rid of the mess they created, helped, funded in the first place disregarding the innocent human beings (who are as low in value as a stupid number) who live there?

This is not directed at you specifically, i respect you a lot, and i'm angry, but to me as a middle easterner who doesn't believe in islam, this is all on the west.
Couldn't be put better :tup:

Especially the part about drones. You carpet bomb 100s of civilians in Raqqa and basically no one bats an eye. It's sickening. What is it supposed to accomplish, how is it any better then the monsters they are supposed to fight?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Couldn't be put better :tup:

Especially the part about drones. You carpet bomb 100s of civilians in Raqqa and basically no one bats an eye. It's sickening. What is it supposed to accomplish, how is it any better then the monsters they are supposed to fight?
So a everything ISIS does is less bad than a drone strike :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)