Parfum (1 Viewer)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This guy :tup:

Amauage and Byredo are amazing, what is the best fragrance for you?
Do you like Creed?
Best on my skin seems to be Invasion Barbare by MDCI, for everyday wear. I love that company. Most of what they do seems to be great. They have 5-6 female scents that are just incredible. Histoire De Parfums has a similar scent to IB called 1725 that is a slightly drier version, with little more of an almond-vanilla touch that also works great for me.

Amouage Jubilation XXV is pretty incredible too, but definitely more of an evening out type of scent. I'm a big fan of Bertrand Duchaufour. This one is his master work, but you also have the Oud Shamash, Oud for Love, and Aurore Nomade created for The Different Company, all of which are brilliant, Timbuktu for L'Artisan, and others. Really like his work.

Creed. Neroli Sauvage is my favourite. Best Neroli I've sampled. Himalaya and Royal Oud are pretty damn good too. Bois de Portugal if I was older would probably go on the list of scents I want to wear.

How about you?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Best on my skin seems to be Invasion Barbare by MDCI, for everyday wear. I love that company. Most of what they do seems to be great. They have 5-6 female scents that are just incredible. Histoire De Parfums has a similar scent to IB called 1725 that is a slightly drier version, with little more of an almond-vanilla touch that also works great for me.

Amouage Jubilation XXV is pretty incredible too, but definitely more of an evening out type of scent. I'm a big fan of Bertrand Duchaufour. This one is his master work, but you also have the Oud Shamash, Oud for Love, and Aurore Nomade created for The Different Company, all of which are brilliant, Timbuktu for L'Artisan, and others. Really like his work.

Creed. Neroli Sauvage is my favourite. Best Neroli I've sampled. Himalaya and Royal Oud are pretty damn good too. Bois de Portugal if I was older would probably go on the list of scents I want to wear.

How about you?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

aren't you a woodworker or something? Aren't they supposed to be masculine?

damn :rofl:
I like weird artsy movies, strange books, art galleries, records, wine collecting, fragrances, fashion, tea, gardening, surfing, climbing, yoga... and working in a traditional, old-fashioned trade like timber framing.

I'm pretty sure my time on this forum has made it abundantly clear that I'm not some uber-masculine fellow. :p

Apr 9, 2015

How about you?
I've never tried MDCI fragrances because I can't find them in the Netherlands ... :cry:

I have Jubilation XXV aswell, hehe. It is exactly when you saying, i wear it when i go out with my friends. I got a lot of compliments by that fragrance.

My biggest flop from high-priced perfumes was Pulp by Byredo. At the begin it was a lovely apple smell but after an hour it was so weird. I can't really define it, it was like an over-ripe mixed fruitjuice. Defnitely not again for me.

I really like Creed Green Irish Tweed aswell, you can wear it all day imo. I've Aventus as well but that is more for in the summer and the difference between batches is too big.

That's a damn lot of money you paid for al the fragrances. I don't want to spend that much on parfumes hehe :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)