Paolo (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It was? And he only got 31? Bah and people were saying he's gonna be 33 and he's old etc....31 is still an excellent age for a defender. He's my favourite Juve Defender of the past 10 years cos he's a leader and one of the best defenders in Serie A of the 90s.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Forza Paolo !

he hass at least 3 more years left in his tank in believe. Leggrotaglie can be groomed under him and Ferrara.

Montero has been a rock at the back or Juve and surely one of the best defenders we have now. He hass also retired from International football so thats positive for Juve too.

OP
gigi's twin

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    OH! Yeah! You are right! He is really great! I'm sure we will see a lot more good matches with him!:thumb:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    It seems to me, that everyone of you forgot, that there was Montero's birthday yesterday!:down:

However I wish him a very happy 31st birthday and good luck for the new season! :party::angel:
    Sorry mate, but the year currently is 2003 and Montero was born in 1971, that makes him 32.

And the reason that there were no well wishing threads is that we enjoy our denial that Montero is on his way down if not already there...

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
    It seems to me, that everyone of you forgot, that there was Montero's birthday yesterday!:down:

However I wish him a very happy 31st birthday and good luck for the new season! :party::angel:
    happy birthday, Paolo!

actually GT, i remember his b'day cos got his name on my calendar. what i forgot is......to post that here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)