Paolo De Ceglie (7 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is this guy the worst player to have played so regularly in competitive matches for juventus? Maybe not in terms of impact (motta and isla were worse) but simply the least capable footballer to wear this shirt?

I just remember so often watching this guy and thinking that he was playing in the wrong league

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is this guy the worst player to have played for juventus? Maybe not in terms of impact (motta and isla were worse) but simply the least capable footballer to wear this shirt?

I just remember so often watching this guy and thinking that he was playing in the wrong league
We should bring him back after we sell Alex Sandro. Imagine De Ceglie and De Sciglio manning the flanks! Behind Krasic and Jorge Martinez :tuttosport: @Fr3sh

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Is this guy the worst player to have played so regularly in competitive matches for juventus? Maybe not in terms of impact (motta and isla were worse) but simply the least capable footballer to wear this shirt?

lol no, Molinaro by far. I bet you were cursing Ranieri as well when he played for Molinaro instead of DC, but memory failure is quite expected given the 14 yo Kyle's relationship with the bottle

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
lol no, Molinaro by far. I bet you were cursing Ranieri as well when he played for Molinaro instead of DC, but memory failure is quite expected given the 14 yo Kyle's relationship with the bottle
No way was Molinaro worse than De Ceglie. Everyone wanted DC to play because he was young (so better).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
icemaη;5664769 said:
No way was Molinaro worse than De Ceglie. Everyone wanted DC to play because he was young (so better).
everyone wanted fucking Grygera, Salihamidžič, Chiellini and basically everyone available to play LB instead of Molinaro because he was terrible, DC at least could cross

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Molinaro at least went on to have a decent unremarkable top flight career in germany and now back in italy. Wasnt DC awarded worst player in french ligue 1 during his time there?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
everyone wanted fucking Grygera, Salihamidžič, Chiellini and basically everyone available to play LB instead of Molinaro because he was terrible, DC at least could cross
He was decent defensively. I remember calling that out multiple times and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one. He was absolutely rubbish in offense which was why people wanted Ranieri to give the younger DC a chance because 'he can't be worse'. Turns out he can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)