Paolo De Ceglie (6 Viewers)

redrum

Jan 4, 2013
JFG™;4010551 said:
Anyone else think he resembles the actor Nicholas Hoult? The guy who plays beast in xmen first class.

teenlitrocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/600full-nicholas-hoult.jpg-225x300.png
Spot on!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Reminded everyone what it means to have a LWB who can put in a decent cross in a match.
Yeah, when even de ceglie can nullify the attacking treath on the left, you know the opponent sucks in that regard

When they actually has a good right flank, he'll get defensively shafted all game

Good game nontheless

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, when even de ceglie can nullify the attacking treath on the left, you know the opponent sucks in that regard

When they actually has a good right flank, he'll get defensively shafted all game

Good game nontheless
That's something else. Defensively he's far behind Asamoah and Lichtsteiner.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
That's something else. Defensively he's far behind Asamoah and Lichtsteiner.
I think defensively, he is behind every player in the team, including our strikers. I'd feel far more confident taking on De Ceglie, than Matri or Vucinic, for they have what De Ceglie lacks, a footballing brain.

Its good to praise him when he does okay, but it doesn't detract from a juve career of consistent failure, lack of progress/development and complete absence of natural positional or defensive sense.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Rather take on De Ceglie than Vucinic :lol:

The only thing Mirko would do would be to kindly step aside and point you towards the goal :D
even if De ceglie somehow fluked the ball from my feet, it would be simple to retrieve it, because he can only pass in an arc, always curling left, then right...its his only move. a true one trick pony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)