Paolo De Ceglie (9 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Deserves his chance to get a run at LB again. This would be good as it would push Bonucci out of the starting 11 and put Chiello back where he belongs.

I really liked the way he played today, his crossing is quite good and defensively besides 1 or 2 little errors, he was quite solid. He's pretty quick and athetlic, which is great for someone who suffered such a terrible injry last season.

Remember he was in quite good form before his injury against Milan in October 2010? Lets hope he keeps his good form up. Well done Ashton.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The flashes of brilliance that PdC has shown earlier and at more than one point last season is more than enough to warrant a start ahead of Bonucci who is just all over the frigging place. The kid probably got affected by radiation growing up. Sell him before Marrotta becomes president.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
De Ceglie confirms Roma talks

“I know that Roma and Juventus have discussed” Paolo De Ceglie, said his agent, but the full-back wants to extend his current contract.

The 25-year-old has spent most of this season on the bench with Giorgio Chiellini’s move to left-back, but has caught the eye of Luis Enrique.

“I know that Roma and Juventus have discussed De Ceglie, quite apart from the talks that happened when Marco Borriello moved on loan to Turin,” agent Carlo Pallavicino told Tele Radio Stereo.

“They probably took place during the negotiations for David Pizarro. De Ceglie’s contract expires in a year and it is our intention to wait for Juventus to call a meeting to discuss the renewal.

“The lad is wanted by many clubs and not just Roma. He is very admired by Inter Coach Claudio Ranieri, who during his time at Juventus gave Paolo a lot of playing time.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)