Paolo De Ceglie (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why? What do you have against Del Neri now?
I don't have anything against him. I never liked him before he came here, I was against his arrival but I do give credit where it's due. He has done good work on the squad, we actually play football and we don't seem to fall apart. Even when we got a beating from Palermo we kept playing our game. I also admit he has made an impact on some players to perform.

Am I a fan? No, I am just pleasantly surprised by his work but if he did say that about Gross then I'll become a fan.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I don't have anything against him. I never liked him before he came here, I was against his arrival but I do give credit where it's due. He has done good work on the squad, we actually play football and we don't seem to fall apart. Even when we got a beating from Palermo we kept playing our game. I also admit he has made an impact on some players to perform.

Am I a fan? No, I am just pleasantly surprised by his work but if he did say that about Gross then I'll become a fan.
We all would. :lol:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I just read on goal.com that pdc will out for 4 months. Looks like Pepe has found a new position for the time being. Atleast we know he'll run his ass off. Lets hope he can defend as well

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's not such a bad thing that this injury came just as De Ceglie was improving, because that improvement probably would've led the club not to buy a new LB in January - "De Ceglie's world class now; we don't need to buy".

Hopefully we'll buy a good LB, and the improved De Ceglie can be a good backup for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)