Paolo De Ceglie (34 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
dunno if this was mentioned before but did you notice that anytime we attack de ceglie plays as left winger and neddy leans inside so we got camo and dc on the flanks while is neddy behing the strikers which is actually very cool and id love to use it in pes and fm if i could...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
thats his natural tendency whilst Grygera is more defensive...but again Grygera played really well against Udine and Zenit, pushed ahead quite a few times...he should do that more often as Camo looks to come in-field a lot more these days, and Grygera always looks a threat running down the right side

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
thats his natural tendency whilst Grygera is more defensive...but again Grygera played really well against Udine and Zenit, pushed ahead quite a few times...he should do that more often as Camo looks to come in-field a lot more these days, and Grygera always looks a threat running down the right side
in addition to this Grygera is a stable player and I think he shouldn't be doubted as first choice player on his RB for a long time

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
He seems to be on form now, last two games were much better than his average appearances last season. I like the way he performs now and I don't miss Zebina at the moment. However, let's see if he continues to play well.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Realy impressive today. Good when goind forward. Today was very good in defending too. I just hope he continues the good work and in 1 or 2 years we will not remember Zambrotta...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)