Paolo De Ceglie (72 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't even bother comment on it as you may have noticed, just the sight of it made me sleepy and when I saw who wrote it, I got to know the entire content.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You really are hopeless, Cronios.

And no, its not because of the length of it, I read it, I read it...and yeah its like it goes in in one ear and out the next, which ofcourse means you will just rewind the record and harp on the same senseless and revisionistic doom and gloom crap.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I ve explained it many times over, CR had two transfer windows to bring a proper replacement to Molinaro and he only brought a a sub to him
(at least on theory, i hope De Ceglie proved to be the end of Molinaro as a starter)
The tinkerman tinkered every and each of our players and tactics, all unless Molinaro.
CR punished all the players who failed once, but he proclaimed Molinaro as one of our best players of the season.
You ve got to admit, that we dont get to see such treatment so often...
That is because Molinaro hasn't sucked badly like Criscito, Almiron and Tiago.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

And no, its not because of the length of it, I read it, I read it...and yeah its like it goes in in one ear and out the next, which ofcourse means you will just rewind the record and harp on the same senseless and revisionistic doom and gloom crap.
Man, I agree with your posts but you really are rude and disrespectful to him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Man, I agree with your posts but you really are rude and disrespectful to him.
And not only me, this is a typical Osman reaction against solid argumentation.
Osman, chill and take it easy, you dont have to go on personal level.
I ve told you that in the past...

And no, its not because of the length of it, I read it, I read it...and yeah its like it goes in in one ear and out the next, which of course means you will just rewind the record and harp on the same senseless and revisionistic doom and gloom crap.
I ll "rewind the tape", not because of you, i know that you are an intelligent member, we have spoken in the past, you know my reason, you could easily understand what i was trying to say, even if i had to use half of this text.
Again, do not take it personally, this is a public forum after all, at any moment a new member might pop up and get involved in this debate.
If i dont mention some of my arguments, he might mention them, or he might start a counterargument who doesnt include them, forcing me to repeat them
and make the discussion to run in endless circles. I am not writing a long text because i hate you.
(i only hate Molinaro:sick: ) I am writing it, because i have the patience and out of respect, of the rest of the ppl who have the patience and the respect to involve themselves actively in this discussion, after all they do have the right, to do so, this is not a private party.
Stop taking everything personally!

That is because Molinaro hasn't sucked badly like Criscito, Almiron and Tiago.
Here we go again in a Molinaro issue:heart:
Well, i ll repeat again, some of the arguments i ve already posted about this certain view:
-Molinaro had much more playing time than any of them and he had much more time to prove his "worth".
-Molinaro had no competition about this position and he had a practical and mental advantage
-Molinaro was used at the only place on the field, at the exact position on the field, he is meant to be,
whilst the rest were used in other places and couldnt make a proper use of their best attributes
-Molinaro had no competition and no matter how much he sucked we were forced to play him again and again, his particular position on the field is considered less important and CR could tolerate him but he couldnt tolerate the others in more vital positions.
-Some players, like Tiago should force CR to change his entire gameplan to fit him in. Tiago is a CM and there was no place in our team for that.
CR made the tactical choice to use 2 DMs to support our defense and that exclude Tiago's role in our team from the start.

As far as i am concerned and every and each of them failed to grasp their chances, but some of them had extremely limited chances, if they had more, or if our coach was creating the right conditions for them to work properly, they mad have done better. We cant tell that. But we can surely tell that Molinaro cant do any better than that, he had the ideal conditions and was still mediocre,
we are certain that he cant do any better than that, thats Molinaro and thats all he can do. If we cannot tolerate such incompetence why are we keeping him???

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
To be honest, I feel the only person who was really hard done by the lack of regular playtime last season was Tiago. You would wanna believe he has better chances of improving per game than all the above mentioned especially Criscito. No amount of game time could save that kid. Only buffets at the local restaurant

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think there is a certain reason we didnt permanently sold Criscito and Palladino,
CR knows they didnt have the proper conditions to show their worth,
on the contrary Nocerino had and he was permanently sold.
Nocerino was better than Molinaro as a DM, before we bought Sissoko but still he wasnt good enought to become our permanent solution, i wonder why Molinaro is...
I wonder why CR sees no need to permanently get rid of him and replace him like the rest...

pierrelb

May 9, 2008
for some reason, ranieri likes molinaro. but he brought back de ceglie to challenge molinaro for his position. so i think if molinaro keeps playing the way he did last season, de ceglie will get the start.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just saw one of his crosses in the Olympic game being played right now, there arent just chance hoof balls, or high all the tiem, but varied ones, he pinpoints his target quite well with the crosses (low or high depending on their runs etc).

And all game long, getting the ball or not, he runs endlessly, quite enthusiastic.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Just saw one of his crosses in the Olympic game being played right now, there arent just chance hoof balls, or high all the tiem, but varied ones, he pinpoints his target quite well with the crosses (low or high depending on their runs etc).

And all game long, getting the ball or not, he runs endlessly, quite enthusiastic.
Thanks dude - I didnt even know they were playing now. Have it on now on RAI

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i guess with de ceglie we got our new starter and that might exactly be the reason why molinaro was not sold.
as backup he is ok (in the way he really runs his ass off)

buying another leftback would have lessened de ceglies chances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)