Paolo De Ceglie (35 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I laughed when I saw him making that run in the first half and got confused when he faced an opponent and managed to win a foul by falling by himself.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
im sorry i know he has fans on here but he has to be phased out..all sentiment aside..i rather caceres to deputise for asamoah..and i dont even like asamoah on the left..

de ceglie is clueless as fuck in the attacking third and if he cant swing and kick in the box he cant do anything....look at other LBs/LWBs around europe..even the most basic ones can make a better contribution than him...

he came up in the academy bla bla...fuck it...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
First we go from "he is the best crosser in our team" to now "he is clueless in the attacking third." Damn, Tuz, make up your mind.
I think it's both.

He's a better crosser than Licht or Caceres, but is totally clueless when he's got the ball at his feet and a defender standing in front of him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The most left footed player in the world. How can he not even pass with his right?
There are lots of left footed players just like that, even really good ones.

De Ceglie is a decent enough player, but his poor performance stemmed mostly from his laughable defending on Siena's goal.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He cannot, and has never been able to defend. He has zero natural talent for tackling and positioning himself defensively...and has been this way for his whole Juve career. As a LW, I am certain he is competent, but time and time and time again, when played with any defensive responsibility, all it takes is one smart attack, and he is done for, and we concede a goal scoring opportunity. Krasic didn't fit in our style of play, and was technically superior to Paolino. Its time he was sold, and rather than a competent backup for a position we don;t even deploy, we can use the 3-5m we get for him, to put towards a player who has the potential to excel in a position we actually use...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Oh stop it, he was constant threat all game and put in some decent amount of good crosses too, it's not his fault that he managed to screw one pass late in the game, when he ran his ass off the whole game.

What got us this draw is the attitude we started the game, just like against shaktar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)