Paola Ferrari of La Domenica Sportiva: Would you do her? (1 Viewer)

Paola Ferrari: Do her or not?

• Yes! Get down, make whoopie with her cushions!!

• With that used-up prostitute? No way!

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    :rofl:

http://hollywoodoffender.com/my_weblog/2012/07/paola-ferrari-without-lights-and-makeup.html

Paola Ferrari without lights and makeup
    Posted by admin on July 7th, 2012

A few days before publicly expressing his disappointment with some very nice comments appeared on Twitter, Paola Ferrari had tried to defend their appearance by sharing some photos of himself with no lights and makeup. Tip: never play the game of who makes fun of you. If someone teases you as you are, do not respond with: “Look, are not so bad.” The evil ones will always find a way to attack you.

That said let’s go back to these shots and the captions that accompanied them:

I boat … no lights…. Just bullshit!

Me and my friend Tessie struccate photos with mobile phones in Miami 2 months ago! Suffice it to say stupid things!

This is me with my daughter to the sea, photographer and without any lights that stupidly keep saying

Of course the photos you see have not had the desired result, because it lent to various criticisms such as the quality of the above and the fact that, without lights, Ferrari shows that the years . The RAI journalist still has every right to feel offended. If some little joke on the lampposts that lit up the stadium in the studio we could as well be, that says: “The game is great when it does not last long.” It lasted so long and now the lady is pissed. We just have to wait until the beginning of the second half and see how it ends.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    There used to be a woman on la giostra...not sure if she is still there. She had short hair, I forget her name. She wasn't amazing or anything but there was something really hot about her. She was the host.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010

She's very old but i mean yeah. Nice tits.

---------- Post Merged at 00:26 ----------

My man Mino lol. We tell it how it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)