Panucci to follow Capello? (5 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yeah, but if we've got Zebina, Thuram, Oddo and/or Panucci, there'll really be no need for him to be called up there, so it's not much of a problem. Thuram plays CB too

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
capello is killing me!! zebina and now panucci. i can understand if he wanted samuel and chivu, but not panucci. sure he played well against sweden, but how often does he play like that.

i though he wanted to build for the future, and yet, he has only asked for players who are in their 30s. vieri, cannavaro, panucci...emerson is late 20's.

the others mentioned are good players though, wouldnt mind those guys.

seriously though, if we dont get at least one of ferrari or mexes, we would have missed out again on future champions.

Trabelsi, Oddo, Grygera...hey, why not offer a shit load of cash and some players to get zlatan and trabelsi from ajax.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Mr.Cappelo....

Don't buy that old player.

Buy that player that will useful for the future.

Look,there is much interesting talented young player out there.

so please oper your eyes and bring them to us.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i like panucci.. he is a good player... i dun understand how the likes of Panucci, Gary Neville and Michel Salgado always being underated when we talked about the better right fullbacks in the game...

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    What do you guys think of Ujfalusi, and where has Grygera been playing for Ajax these days? Right or centre back? :undecide: I think we'll get one of these two Czechs and possibly Jankulovski since the Czech Rep are joining (or have they joined already?) the EU which means they won't take up our precious non-EU spots.

I think it's great that we've been linked to Gallas, but I highly doubt Chelsea will let him go, and is there a real need for left back Edman since Zambrotta is becoming one of the best in the world at that position? Don't try to fix what isn't broken, says I. If Capello wants an alternative to Camo at RM there are players like Joaquin, Santana and Marchionni who are imo upgrades to him. Gasbarroni is another option although he probably isn't ready for the big time yet.

Jul 28, 2002
    I like the czech back line altogeth...id nab ujla, grygera and Janko!!jus fo rhte sake of it....better than pannucci and zebina.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    What do you guys think of Ujfalusi, and where has Grygera been playing for Ajax these days? Right or centre back? :undecide: I think we'll get one of these two Czechs and possibly Jankulovski since the Czech Rep are joining (or have they joined already?) the EU which means they won't take up our precious non-EU spots.

I think it's great that we've been linked to Gallas, but I highly doubt Chelsea will let him go, and is there a real need for left back Edman since Zambrotta is becoming one of the best in the world at that position? Don't try to fix what isn't broken, says I. If Capello wants an alternative to Camo at RM there are players like Joaquin, Santana and Marchionni who are imo upgrades to him. Gasbarroni is another option although he probably isn't ready for the big time yet.
    Grygera played RB with Ajax. He can play LB too. I don't think he's Juve material. I like Ujfalusi and Hubschmann but I think we can find better CB's.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    I like these Czech players you mentioned... and yes, Czech is already a member of EU... And Tudor scored, he didn't suck at all!!

....yeah, right... :groan:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Ujfalusi, not bad. A bit of a 'fouler' though.
    Grygera has been playing on the bench. Seriously though he is a rb.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    good header...but thats all really...not confidence inspiring...seemed to handle owen easily tho:D
    who couldn't handle Owen though?! :D And Owen had his moments, Scholes and Rooney scored thanks to Owen... But Tudor turned his back on the ball many times (Lampard's goal is an example) and he didn't have the spirit at all, simply awful performance, I expected much more of him, but he showed only his worst parts... That goal is an exception of course...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)