Panini mania (1 Viewer)

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    In order to live up to the high expectations of the members of this community, Kaiser Franco invites you all to participate to the ultimate football quiz, otherwise known as the Panini mania.

The rules are simple : you have 200 Panini pictures of famous and less famous football players of which you must guess the names by typing them in the box below. If the name is correct, the phrase "esatto" will appear.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    I'm always up for challange :D Is there a site where we can download this game thingy? If not can I PM you my e-maily and you'll send me? :)

P.s. Milan has some stylish kits this year!!! :cool:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Ey, Kaiser Franco, you're a very good poster, glad you're back. It would be fun if you got the Panini thing to work.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hey Kaiser, good to have you back man ;)

I have some webspace where I can host the file for you. E-mail it to me at

[email protected]ntyoudarespamme

removing the parts that are obviously not part of my e-mail address :)

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Alright then, back I am. You will have to excuse me for the terrible manner in which I started this thread, but that half liter of Veuve Cliquot which I took to better cope with my proverbial fear of flying was still circulating in my blood.

Now, the Panini game. I will try to send the file to the aforementioned address, Gray, though to be honest I am not sure I can distinguish your name in that syllabic mass you gave me. So Nina feel free to PM me your addy as well. Ideally, someone should re-format the file and post it in this forum so everybody can have a go. Considering the difficulty of the game (with players from all eras, leagues and teams), I reckon it could keep us busy for a few months..

Personally I have now found 165 names out of 200, and my uncle in Milan - a dastardly juventino whose declared objective is to take the piss out of his milanista nephew whenever possible - claims to have 178. Clearly I cannot let him get away with it, which is why I am actively delving into my Panini albums in search of familiar faces. Should this not be sufficient, I expect the other football historians of this forum (Denco..) to give me a helping hand.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hmm, I haven't gotten the e-mail from KF yet, so I guess he couldn't decipher my e-mail address :) I always do that when posting my email add to public pages, since spam trawlers pick up e-mail addresses with annoying efficiency. Call me a geek or paranoid or whatever, but I detest spam. My e-mail address is:

grahambae_at_swiftdsl.com.au

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    True, that makes more sense, Gray. So here are the last 35 missing players that are driving me nuts :

3, 5, 7, 19, 24, 26, 33, 43, 57, 58, 70, 72, 77, 83, 86, 95, 103, 105, 117, 121, 124, 127, 145, 146, 148, 161, 170, 172, 180 (this one HAS to be Giovanni Galli FFS, but it won't accept it :(), 181, 183, 185, 187, 188, 199.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)