Palacio to Juve? (1 Viewer)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
i wont mind he coming if he's good as the report states ...after all we can get a backup for injury prone nedved and camo ......and he can play for europe plus he wont take our non-eu space.good deal.

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    from what i read he is a left or right winger but some said he is an attacker so my opinion is that he is some kind of mutu player

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well all I can tell you is that in Boca Juniors he plays as a fordward, he can be used in the midfield, so like Djleli said, he is like Mutu.

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #49
    i think he can play anywhere look barca want him to partnet ronaldinho and messi so conclusions are that he can play midfield and attack and has a lot of creativity

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    on the other hand i can really see this deal coming through we have too see :D

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    now i think we hve ou number 10 for another 4 years :D why di we need t replace him?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    djleli said:
    i think he can play anywhere look barca want him to partnet ronaldinho and messi so conclusions are that he can play midfield and attack and has a lot of creativity
    I think they already have Deco for that. Besides, they don't have any non EU spaces remaining.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
    Dec 23, 2002
    Now Moggi is thinking.... We need some creative players in midfield..... If Palacio can do Nedved's job then he is just what we need

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    if he is looking for a replacement for nedved then maybe this is the player. but he wont be at the club next season, he will be loaned. IMO Mutu is the player who will replace nedved and he is more than good enough to do so.

with grosso and sagnol being heavily rumoured these days, one could think zambrotta may move back into midfield and take over nedved as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)