Pablo (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Juve, per la difesa spunta Pablo
Moggi disposto a spendere 12 milioni

Sette gol subiti nelle ultime sette partite sono un campanello d'allarme per la Juventus, che tenta di rimediare sul mercato. Secondo i giornali spagnoli, Luciano Moggi avrebbe individuato in Pablo, centrale dell'Atletico Madrid, il rinforzo adeguato per sistemare la retroguardia. La Juve è disposta a spendere i 12 milioni di euro della clausola rescissoria (il contratto scade nel 2008) ed offrire al giocatore un ingaggio di due mln all'anno.

La Juventus si guarda le spalle e s'affaccia al mercato spagnolo per trovare un rinforzo per la retroguardia che, con gli over 30 Cannavaro, Thuram, Montero e Ferrara, ha bisogno di essere ringiovanita per la prossima stagione. Appurate le grandi difficoltà per arrivare a Puyol, jolly difensivo del Barcellona vero sogno nel cassetto della dirigenza bianconera, in casa Juve si vira su Pablo, giovane difensore classe '81, che sta facendo un gran bene nell'Atletico Madrid. Il giocatore, cresciuto nell'Albacete, ha un contratto con i colchoneros fino al 2008, ma può andarse per 12 mln di euro. Una cifra importante, che Moggi sembra deciso ad investire sul talento spagnolo, che ha già fatto il suo esordio anche con la Nazionale spagnola.

A Madrid vogliono blindare ulteriormente il giovane, proponendogli un contratto che va oltre la scadenza del 2008, rendendo così più onerosa la clausola di rescissione. La Juventus lo sta monitorando con estrema attenzione e sta aspettando il momento giusto per sferrare l'attacco decisivo. Dalla Spagna, dunque, potrebbe arrivare il primo rinforzo per Capello in ottica 2005/06.

Another Article

La Juventus sceglie Ibanez

Secondo la radio spagnola Cadena Ser, la Juventus starebbe per prendere Pablo Ibanez, difensore dell' Atletico Madrid.

Il centrale colchonero sta disputando un'ottima stagione e insieme a Perea è considerato uno dei difensori più forti della Liga.

I bianconeri sarebbero pronta ad offrire al giocatore un contratto di due milioni netti a stagione ma dovrebbero in liena teorica prima sborsare 15 milioni di euro all'Atletico, cifra corrispondente alla sua clausola rescissoria.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    OK here is a bad translation

Juve, for the defense it dulls Pablo
    Moggi disposed to spend 12 million
    Seven goals endured in last the seven left are an alarm bell
    for the Juventus, that it tries to make up for on the market. According to Spanish newspapers, Luciano Moggi would have characterized in Pablo, they of the Athletic Madrid centers, I reinforce adapted in order to arrange the rearguard. The Juve is disposed to spend 12 million euro the rescissoria clause
    (the contract expires in 2008) and to offer to the player I engage of
    two mln to the year.
    The Juventus watches the shoulders and s' it points out R-al.mercato
    Spanish in order to find I reinforce for the rearguard that, with over the 30 Cannavaro, Thuram, Montero and Ferrara, it has need of being ringiovanita for the next season. Ascertained the great difficulties in order to arrive to Puyol, jolly defensive of true Barcelona dream in the drawer of the
    bianconera leadership, in Juve house it is turned on Pablo, young defender class ' 81, that it is making a great good in the Athletic Madrid. The player, grown in the Albacete, it has a contract with the colchoneros until 2008, but it can andarse for 12 mln of euro. An important figure, that Moggi seems decided to invest on the Spanish talent, that it has already made its debut also with the National Spanish.
    To Madrid they want to armor the young person ulteriorly, proponendogli a contract that goes beyond the expiration of 2008, rendering therefore more onerosa the clause than rescissione. The Juventus it is monitorando with extreme attention and is waiting
    for the just moment in order to deliver the decisive attack. From Spain, therefore, the first one could arrive reinforces for Hat in optical 2005/06.

Another Article

The Juventus chooses Ibanez
    According to the Spanish radio Cadena Ser, the Juventus would be in order to take Pablo Ibanez, defender of the Athletic Madrid.
    They centers colchonero is disputing an optimal season and with to
    Perea one of the stronger defenders of the Liga is considered.
    The bianconeri would be ready to offer to the player a contract of two
    million clean ones to season but they would have in liena theoretical
    before disbursing 15 million euro to the Athletic one, it number correspondent to its rescissoria clause.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Juve target Spanish stopper
    Monday 17 January, 2005
    Juventus are ready to strike on the transfer market after conceding seven goals in their last seven games.

Luciano Moggi is reportedly chasing Atletico Madrid stopper Pablo Ibanez, 23, to rejuvenate an ageing defence.

Although the Turin giants already have a number of world class defenders, Fabio Cannavaro and Lilian Thuram are over 30, while veteran reserves Paolo Montero and Ciro Ferrara are approaching the end of their careers.

Ibanez, a central defender whose current deal expires in 2008, is an £8.5m target for the Italians who are ready to offer him £1.5m a season.

It is thought that Moggi was originally pursuing Barcelona stopper Carles Puyol but the Spanish club put the brakes on the deal.

Juventus could be targeting Ibanez given that Mark Iuliano has recently joined Majorca, while Igor Tudor and Nicola Legrottaglie could soon follow him out of the exit.

The Old Lady could do with a few more options as Gianluigi Buffon and Cannavaro have played every League match so far, with Gianluca Zambrotta and Thuram missing just one game.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Atletico Madrid defender Pablo Ibanez has brushed off talk linking him with a move to Juventus.

The 23-year-old centre back has attracted widespread interest from The Premiership in the past with Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool all admirers of his talents.

He arrived at Atletico last summer from Albacete and has only enhanced his reputation with his displays for Los Rojiblancos this term.

Juve are now reported to have joined the chase for his services as they look to bolster the heart of their defence.

However, the Atletico starlet has played down the reports, stating: "I am at a big club and am not thinking about anything but Atletico Madrid.

"I don't even want to think about it, because it is not significant.

"Nobody has said anything to me, and for the moment it is just speculation.

"I am calm, I am at Atletico Madrid and still have a long time left on my contract."

Fabio Capello's side have been linked with another defender plying his trade in Spain in Villarreal's Gonzalo Rodriguez, as well as Bayern Munich's Lucio.

However, Ibanez has now emerged as a target and they are thought to be preparing a €2 million a year deal to try and tempt the stopper, who was recently called up to the Spain squad.

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
    i dont think san moggi will take him for 12 millions, he never do something like that, for a player that only play the half of a saison good. when we take him at the end he will be the third legrotagglie ( the second is appiah)

Sep 14, 2003
    What is this? Could they finally realise how bare the squad is in both terms of quantity and quality and seek the amend it by buying during the transfer window?

I don't think so. Should've kept Maresca and Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)