Pablo Daniel Osvaldo (4 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
there are 2 reasons why conte might have signed Osvaldo.

1. to sell vucinic and get guarin from inter (if hernanes is joining inter then guarin must be leaving)

2. to play with 6 CFs so we would use 4312 with

SS
CF CF

with this you could have lots of combinations with our 6 CFs.
Not really i can only see one:

Conte: Bepe, you have failed so many times, but please, do try to get us a proper, starter LB, at Licht level, this time, pretty please!!!
Marotta: LBs are not my strong part, as Italy has none at the moment, but i have found some more SSs and CMs, like Cerci, Osvaldo and Gabbiadini!!!
They are really promising they are Italian, young,Italian, cheap, Italian, o and they are also Italian too!!
Isnt it great? we would be full of NT team cappers, the NT has won the mundial not some long time ago!! Remember?
The fans will love him, we will sell a lot of jerseys!!
Or would you like to try Guarin as a LB? Didnt it worked great with Asamoah?
Frown Conte concedes: ok ill have Osvaldo then...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Wasn't that Estigarribia guy an option we didn't take?

Most of our deals that weren't settled in one window were with obligations. 50/50s with obligations or 3 year installments.
Most of the guys we dont buy are not Italians, we have a tendency to get most of the Italians we get with such option deals...even the ones that have apparently failed us...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Most of the guys we dont buy are not Italains, we havea tendency to get most of the Italians we get with such option deals...even the ones that have apparently failed us...

Such as Aquilani, Borriello"......................but hey don't let me stop you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)