Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I'd rather have Peluso anyway. I think PDC is much better as a wing back so would play him in the 3-5-2 and a more defensively sound back in the 4-3-3 to cover that left side, which will have one of Vuci or Gio. The other back can push more because both Pepe and Isla cover more ground defensively there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd rather have Peluso anyway. I think PDC is much better as a wing back so would play him in the 3-5-2 and a more defensively sound back in the 4-3-3 to cover that left side, which will have one of Vuci or Gio. The other back can push more because both Pepe and Isla cover more ground defensively there.
:lol: :howler: I stopped reading there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Peluso... :sergio::cry::shifty::andyandbarcelona::tdown::andy2::inter::sick::crazy::haddadjunior::confused::rolleyes::facepalm::rolleyes2:broken::sob::irritated:mute::totti::groan::stress::scared::wallbang::depressed:moan::notlisten:angry2::sigh::wth::sad::ferocious:blah::nervous::mad::yuck::dontcare:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's definitely better than Peluso. It's not like we are comparing him to Evra or Marcelo; it's fucking Peluso we are talking about, a mediocre neanderthal plying his trade for a mediocre club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)