Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
armero for me.

both are good players and will improve our squad for a quite similar price (transfer fee wise...). but i would give armero the nod because:

main reasons:
- in the last two years he had one very good and one great season whereas people are praising kolarov for being great when he was playing for lazio several years ago (i liked him as well btw. :D)... of course one could argue that kolarov wants to prove a point etc. but armero just seems to be the safer bet. highly motivated, sky high confidence and a great attitude -> 100% conte player :)
- armero is more suited and more adjusted to the 352
- kolarov would (probably) earn way more than armero. probably like twice the amount? obviously just speculation but i can´t see kolarov accepting such a huge wage cut

minor reasons:
- armero is a year younger than kolarov (1 year is almost nothing, especially when we are talking about 25 <-> 26 but it´s still an advantage)
- we already got 2 (new) udinese players in our squad and i can see asamoah playing quite a lot in the marchisio position, so right next to armero
- armero is black! a guy only consisting of badass crack nigger muscles and a badass crack nigger horse lung (don´t know if this expression exists in english ^^)... and since yesterdays match i´m quite a fan of this type of player. although he´s obviously not as skilled and talented as asamoah.

one of the main arguments against him always is that he "has no footballing intelligence"... i can see where this is coming from but imo he plays in a position where other skills are way more needed. it´s not like he is going to be our number 10 playmaker del piero heir (cause that´s obviously giovinco ;)). pace, stamnia, strength, crossing and defensive positioning are probably the main attributes needed as a wingback and he is absolutely top notch at the first three and at least very decent at the others...

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We should go for Alvaro Pereira, for me Kolarov is not that good, his defending and concentration is pathetic, but his crosses is really deadly especially if we going to have Llorente up front.
I am not sure on Armero, haven't seen much of him to judge him, but can someone here tell me how his crosses been for Udinese ? I still think we wont be getting Armero as my initial post in this thread.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i still don´t see the point. all i did was listing some arguments pro armero ^^
guess i should have stuck to the always appreciated "armero >> kolarov!" :p

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
last two news were "upcoming meeting this week, juve wants loan, udinese outright sell/co-own" and "nothing is going to happen until ziegler is sold"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)