Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2012
Buffon
Barzagli BonBon Chiello
Isla Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Awesomoah
Vucinic Giovinco

Storari
Caceres Masi Lucio
Lecht Marrone Pogba Giachi PDC
Quaq Matri​

Ziegler - LWB
Padoin - RWB/RCM
Pepe - RWB/LWB

I think we are set with Awesomoah in LWB. Getting Armero will mean that either Asa or Marchisio will be benched, and Giachi or Marrone will be 3rd sub for CMs.
From what i have seen until now, Asamoah LWB > Armero LWB.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
BS to give up on LWB signing over out of position kojo.
I'd rather just take that money and put it towards a CF. Asamoah can clearly play LWB.

I mean, you could bench him, use 10M on Armero and stay with Matri at CF or play Asamoah at LWB, scrap Armero, invest money into Dzeko or something.

Then rotate him in the middle and use PDC at times at LWB. He was fine there last year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd rather just take that money and put it towards a CF. Asamoah can clearly play LWB.

I mean, you could bench him, use 10M on Armero and stay with Matri at CF or play Asamoah at LWB, scrap Armero, invest money into Dzeko or something.

Then rotate him in the middle and use PDC at times at LWB. He was fine there last year.
Selective Bs argument. Our lwb interest has nothing to do with attack signing. We been after both.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well if we have money for both, frankly I don't give a shit, let's fill both needs. But if I had to choose...

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
De Ceglie is not good enough to be our starting wingback. The duties of a wingback is so much more than a regular fullback. De Ceglie can put in crosses but he needs to be able to act as a winger as well.
True, out of position Asamoah played much better than De Ceglie, clear sign.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Because we frigging need one??? Its not à position that gets the best out of kojo, I seen him play there at times for udinese, Armero is much better there. Plus it beats the purpose of signing him to improve our CM options if we play him on the left flank full time.

Would be à failure to not sign LWB, and IMO we Will get one as soon as Ziegler leaves.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
why, he can slot in if any of the 3 cant start, with DC slotting in.

no-one is suggesting that Armero isnt a more natural fit there...we have options.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
why, he can slot in if any of the 3 cant start, with DC slotting in.

no-one is suggesting that Armero isnt a more natural fit there...we have options.
So if Marchisio or Vidal gets injured, we're fucked 'cause DC will always get injured once in a while [publicly known fact]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)