Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
he has been playing there the past 2-3 games and looked good each time.
It's just the preseason and still he's miles better as CM, don't know what's the fascination with playing players out of position, get a real LB/LWB and be done with it. Better to get Armero for the rumoured price than waste money on the likes of Poli, Gabbiaddini, Boyake.....

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I agree that we shouldn't plan to be using Asamoah on that left flank frequently, but it's nice to know he could be decent when deployed there.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's not about Asamoah, it's about the team. Would you rather have Asamoah and PDC on the field or Marchisio and Asamoah? I'm sure Kojo will get time at CM and LWB all season long.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
It's just the preseason and still he's miles better as CM, don't know what's the fascination with playing players out of position, get a real LB/LWB and be done with it. Better to get Armero for the rumoured price than waste money on the likes of Poli, Gabbiaddini, Boyake.....
what difference does it make if he is kicking ass each time?

I'd much rather see him there than on the bench.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Asamoah simply cant be benched for De Ceglie. He's better in absolutely everything. Stronger, quicker, better skilled, more solid defensively, generally more reliable. If he's not in the midfield, he's got to be there.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
De Ceglie is not good enough to be our starting wingback. The duties of a wingback is so much more than a regular fullback. De Ceglie can put in crosses but he needs to be able to act as a winger as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)