Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think people exaggerate. Balza is decent but he improved when he left us, when he played for Juve he was rather bad. Secco has done many mistakes but I wouldn't put this on his shoulders.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I can't understand the excitement over the CL if Conte is to be suspended for at least half of our group stage games.
Indeed thats a bummer, but I been anxiously waiting for CL footie for 2 years now, its about time this Old Lady struts her classy badoinkadoink there :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Indeed thats a bummer, but I been anxiously waiting for CL footie for 2 years now, its about time this Old Lady struts her classy badoinkadoink there :p
I was excited, unlike you I barely watch CL football when Juventus is not there but with the recent events I am not sure I want to see humiliations.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was excited, unlike you I barely watch CL football when Juventus is not there but with the recent events I am not sure I want to see humiliations.
You aren't the only one carrying reservations now with these events.

Whomever the caretaker is going to be, hopefully they know their shit. It will be such a heart break to see the team we have assembled crumble.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think people exaggerate. Balza is decent but he improved when he left us, when he played for Juve he was rather bad. Secco has done many mistakes but I wouldn't put this on his shoulders.
Yeah and we already had the left flank covered with Cristian "the next Zambrotta" Molinaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)