Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's sad, I know :p. Well for the last two years. January of 2011 is when I really got into it though. Prior to that I followed no sports at all.
Cool :tup: And for someone who has watched Juve in Europe since Uefa cup final of 93 (6-1 in two legs vs Dortmund, yeah boyih :D), I must say I am probably as excited as a new fan to see Juve in CL this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Cool :tup: And for someone who has watched Juve in Europe since Uefa cup final of 93 (6-1 in two legs vs Dortmund, yeah boyih :D), I must say I am probably as excited as a new fan to see Juve in CL this season.
:agree: I can't fucking wait.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
During the week there will be accelerated between Udinese and Juventus for Pablo Armero , writes today's edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport . Marotta is considering a loan sale with the first installment of at least two million and the right to compulsory redemption of the entire card in June. Proposal therefore very close to the demands of Friuli, who would give the boy shared. The deal may close shortly, with the guy who is doing very well with Francesco Guidolin in this pre-season. Transfer station: Udinese has blocked the departure of Giovanni Pasquale and Gabriel Silva outdoor uses. Two clues clear direction for Juventus Armero ...
Seems like the deal is close..

---------- Post added 30.07.2012 at 14:32 ----------

Who would you rather sign, Balzaretti for 5M or Armero for 8M?
We're paying lesser for Armero actually.A hefty loan fee + right to redemption..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't understand the excitement over the CL if Conte is to be suspended for at least half of our group stage games.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Who would you rather sign, Balzaretti for 5M or Armero for 8M?
Balza is better than Armero. Always rated him, and he'll make for a helluva pairing with Maggio in Naps set up. Ironically he reminded me a lot of Zambrotta being his direct replacement at Juve. Personally, like I'd said, I'd swap PDC and Balza and buy Armero. But not gonna happen, so.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nick on FB: Big news - Guildolin has given the go ahead for Armero to be sold, the player will be wearing the black and white of Juventus next year - Sources close to OTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)