Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
7 in a 4-3-3(Buffon,Barza,Chiello,PDC,Pirlo,Marchisio,Pepe/Giovinco) and 6 in a 3-5-2 perhaps.
According to this it seems we have made all our transfer to strengthen our bench? =)
If Chiello or Barza get injured, Lucio could surpass Bonucci. Asamoah could replace Marchisio, and Isla is much better than Pepe, the same as Armero is better than DC who is always injured.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know about 3 superb seasons man; it seems to me more like 1 1/2. The hype started reaching peak levels last season. Stats are not always indicative of defensive failings, mental lapses, and don't show/highlight awareness and positioning. He's fast, a good athlete, participates in the attack, but he's definitely not as good as the British media will have you believe.

He's not too good for us; he's just too pricey for what he'd bring. That's my opinion at least.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
I don't know about 3 superb seasons man; it seems to me more like 1 1/2. The hype started reaching peak levels last season. Stats are not always indicative of defensive failings, mental lapses, and don't show/highlight awareness and positioning. He's fast, a good athlete, participates in the attack, but he's definitely not as good as the British media will have you believe.

He's not too good for us; he's just too pricey for what he'd bring. That's my opinion at least.
Well that's just wrong mate, the media don't hype him up at all, the media love Ashley Cole, and are obsessed with Bale, media even talk up Enrique as better.....WTF !!!

As a left wing back, and his goals and assist's, he is up among the best in Europe. Realistically he does have his failings defensively granted, but he is not a poor defender, only 2 players in the world can do both to a WC level, Cole and Lahm, and not many ever have been able to do both at that level.

His left foot is magic !

If Baines was at Liverpool / United, he would have more England caps !

Oh, my words and opinions are not based on media, they are based on what I see, with having a season ticket of 20 years at Everton !

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010

It's a running joke on here about molinaro you muppet. Seeing your joining date to the amount of posts suggests to me you seriously need to get a life. Think your dad forgot to wear a rubber that night. Sure he's proud of you still. Doing Dolan all day long and posting pics of your family members and all that cute stuff.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not saying he is bad, not at all. On the contrary, he is a pretty good footballer, just not as good as ur making him out to be :D

I'm happy with DC and Armero. I don't think there is any RB or LB in the world today that is worth splashing insane amounts of money on.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's a running joke on here about molinaro you muppet. Seeing your joining date to the amount of posts suggests to me you seriously need to get a life. Think your dad forgot to wear a rubber that night. Sure he's proud of you still. Doing Dolan all day long and posting pics of your family members and all that cute stuff.
Coming from you it seems serious, just looks @ king of kings' reply. Don't blame because you seem like an idiot.

:lol: you would think wouldn't you? coming from an idiot. mate I went out with friends literally everyday last week and I have stuff planned for tomorrow, thursday night, friday night and saturday night. I've had a bad cold today you fecking idiot. Saying that suggests you are probably insecure about your own life.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Coming from you it seems serious, just looks @ king of kings' reply. Don't blame because you seem like an idiot.

:lol: you would think wouldn't you? coming from an idiot. mate I went out with friends literally everyday last week and I have stuff planned for tomorrow, thursday night, friday night and saturday night. I've had a bad cold today you fecking idiot. Saying that suggests you are probably insecure about your own life.
And you felt the need to explain your life story sums you up..... Ok I believe you now. You do have a life.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
And you felt the need to explain your life story sums you up..... Ok I believe you now. You do have a life.
yes my life story :lol:

that was clearly my point, I guess what's the point anyway if that doesn't change your mind. maybe 'nah that's wrong I do' would have changed your mind more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)