Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (115 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
I really don't like this move. he's nothing more than a headless chicken. Just runs. No skills. :sergio:
A headless chicken with 10 assists last season. I will take that!

---------- Post added 14.07.2012 at 11:52 ----------

the question is why are Udinese selling all their best players?
Money, money, money. They did the same thing last year. They are so great at developing new talents all the time.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Could be the signing of the season if true. He was brilliant whenever I watched Udinese. And his purchase isn't a confirmation for 3-5-2, it's more like Estigarribia out and Armero in. Major improvement.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He had a shitload of assists, we're gonna have some amazing penetration on our flanks. If we land a top striker and by that I mean Jovetic I think we're just gonna terrorize everything that's on our way. It's an amazing squad, not to say perfect.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
in the 3-5-2 module its essentially a 5 man midfield in Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Armero..Thats some badass pressing potential right there..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Armero is a good player. A loan with option to buy would be a great deal since we could see if he fits our style.
For the games I watched him play for Udinese he has impressed

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
in the 3-5-2 module its essentially a 5 man midfield in Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Armero..Thats some badass pressing potential right there..
Not to mention that we have a beast such as Asamoah ready for rotation. This mercato might as well end up as brilliant, but it's too early to say, lots of days coming up.

Personally I think it's a surprising move, because I thought Conte would give De Ceglie a shot after this season. Still, I also thought that Isla was a surprise move, so I hope this one also finalize.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
One of the reasons Pirlo is playing so well is the amazing defensive protection he's got..With these kind of fast athletic players in the form of Vidal,Asamoah,Isla etc and the grinta and the hardworking qualities of Marchisio covering him, Pirlo can easily play atleast 3 more years at the highest level.

---------- Post added 14.07.2012 at 15:45 ----------

Not to mention that we have a beast such as Asamoah ready for rotation. This mercato might as well end up as brilliant, but it's too early to say, lots of days coming up.

Personally I think it's a surprising move, because I thought Conte would give De Ceglie a shot after this season. Still, I also thought that Isla was a surprise move, so I hope this one also finalize.
PDC will still get a lot of games as will Lichtsteiner.I'm sure Conte will be alternating b/w a 4-3-3 and a 3-5-2 ..

Licht and PDC in a 4-3-3

Isla and Armero in a 3-5-2

we've got so many options coupled with amazing amount of flexibility shown by the coach,cant wait for the season to start already

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If this deal is struck and we sign a quality striker Marotta has done a wonderful job this summer. Regardless that he could have received more money from transfers out (I'm guessing he won't be able to do so). If do a sucky season no one can blame Marotta for this, he has done everything right so far, pretty much, at least. :spinning:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Agreed..Hasnt put a foot wrong this summer..been on fire in this summer market.

I only hope and wish he stays away from signing Pazzini now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)