Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I have a feeling we'll sign none of those three players mentioned(Adriano,Armero,Kolarov)..All three respective teams arent interested in loaning their players,they want an outright sale...

we've also been linked to simon poulsen of blackburn and he's available on a free transfer :spliff:

Or we might as well continue with Ziegler who knows.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His time at Barcelona? Thats odd (he played conservative, hardly defensive errors, and barely allowed to go forward, filled in like 4 positions), I was expecting you to say Sevilla :D

Either way, may I say you are blind as heck if you cant notice the clear difference between Adriano's game and Armero's (besides the obvious speed one that is).

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Adriano only proved he is a (even more) versatile player in his time at Barcelona, if anything.

Him and Balzaretti are far more interesting options than Armero, but I wouldn't mind it if it's a cheap deal. We could as well stay with Ziegler, don't really care about this position as I actually trust in De Ceglie.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So this is actually happening, the fuck?

Not his biggest fan. He's an athlete, comes across as quite brainless at times (no line break). He is quick as fuck though, and as others have alluded to, can chip in with quite a few assists. A bit suspect defensively though.

Marotta has fucking RAIDED Udinese.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I still dont think this transfer will happen and wont be concerned if it didnt either..And like Flamez i would affirm my faith in De Ceglie :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)