Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think you're right, Nzoric. The way this mercato has been going indicates that we have opted to strength "l'organico", rather than go for the top player.

In the end, it could be the best decision, because our strengths last season was 'the group'.
i definitely think it's the right thing to do. the way our squad is beginning to shape up indicates a stampede to run over the opponents. Matri / Vuci / Gio are capable of knocking in enough goals and then we can focus on adding the cherry next mercatto. think about it, would you rather replace Matri / Vuci / Gio in this current squad, or would you rather find some competition for Paolo Kutcher ? It's laughable that he's our only LWB solution.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I think you're right, Nzoric. The way this mercato has been going indicates that we have opted to strengthen "l'organico", rather than go for the top player.

In the end, it could be the best decision, because our strengths last season was 'the group'.
yeah i think marotta gave away in an interview last month.."we're not looking for a top player,we are looking at someone who "fits" the system"

wonder who would that be :D

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
There is a reason why we are going for Armero now (loan) and not Kolarov. Think about it, we tried to loan Kolarov, but City will only sell for 10-12m. Marotta is clearly not going to spend that kind of money on LWB. Why? Maybe because we are saving rest of the money for a striker.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Just because he runs a lot doesn't make him a headless chicken, and if he is one then how in hell did he manage to make 10 assists?

I'd rather have Adriano or Kolarov though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)