Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
OMG Asamoah, Isla and Armero in one summer :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: Fap fest
:lol:

You finally couldn't hold it in any longer, Dusan? :D

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 18:57 ----------

Even if we don't get to sign him I think we're playing 3-5-2 next season.
Yep.

But is it me or is anyone else worried that if we don't sign Armero then our formation for next season would still be in limbo? I feel like these targets are specifically for the 352 and that is what Conte is preparing the team for. What happens when Armero fails and we can't finalize that left side? Hopefully it doesn't lead to a rash decision ala Martinez or Luca Toni because we can't land someone else. Or that it leads to us buying the wrong attacker that won't be maximized in the proper formation.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol:

You finally couldn't hold it in any longer, Dusan? :D

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 18:57 ----------

Yep.

But is it more or is anyone else worried that if we don't sign Armero then our formation for next season would still be in limbo? I feel like these targets are specifically for the 352 and that is what Conte is preparing the team for. What happens when Armero fails and we can't finalize that left side? Hopefully it doesn't lead to a rash decision ala Martinez or Luca Toni because we can't land someone else. Or that it leads to us buying the wrong attacker that won't be maximized in the proper formation.
The way Conte has been managing the team since he took over has been to build it up from the defense and onward. Armero (or Kolarov, if he's really our main target for the LWB) won't fall through because we still have a sizeable amount of cash left, more then enough to land one of these two. We're penny pinching with them at the moment, because Conte would like to add a good striker to the squad, but that option can till next summer. The LWB position is a must fix for Conte, the striker not so much - idk why, he must see something in the midget or have some plan to fix the broken Matri.

This is what I'm getting from this mercatto anyways, people will probably just go "LOL BRORIELLO" and ignore it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The way Conte has been managing the team since he took over has been to build it up from the defense and onward. Armero (or Kolarov, if he's really our main target for the LWB) won't fall through because we still have a sizeable amount of cash left, more then enough to land one of these two. We're penny pinching with them at the moment, because Conte would like to add a good striker to the squad, but that option can till next summer. The LWB position is a must fix for Conte, the striker not so much - idk why, he must see something in the midget or have some plan to fix the broken Matri.

This is what I'm getting from this mercatto anyways, people will probably just go "LOL BRORIELLO" and ignore it.
I agree. I think to sign a top striker it requires a long time for negotiations. I do believe we're talking to Prade for Jovetic and a deal this big will take time - maybe the whole summer. But that doesn't mean we're just stuck on Jojo, in the time being we'll pick up the Isla, the Asamoahs, the Armero's etc. but I think our goal is a top striker, I don't think Conte nor the management is satisfied with our attack force.

And for the record I see something in the midget too :stuckup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its nice we will be fixing everything we have needed to fix for some time now, but I just hope it doesn't fall through thus leaving us with another void and compromising not preparing properly for a set formation. :)
You better. :stuckup:

There will be a lot of humble pie eating this season, I know you don't want that high carb diet. Better to ride the "I was right" bandwagon before it leaves the station and its too late.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I agree. I think to sign a top striker it requires a long time for negotiations. I do believe we're talking to Prade for Jovetic and a deal this big will take time - maybe the whole summer. But that doesn't mean we're just stuck on Jojo, in the time being we'll pick up the Isla, the Asamoahs, the Armero's etc. but I think our goal is a top striker, I don't think Conte nor the management is satisfied with our attack force.

the way our funds have been sliced up and placed around doesn't signify that a striker worth more than 20m eu is going to be signed. I think that Conte thinks (silly season :touched: ) Armero/Kolarov > Striker

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I think you're right, Nzoric. The way this mercato has been going indicates that we have opted to strengthen "l'organico", rather than go for the top player.

In the end, it could be the best decision, because our strengths last season was 'the group'.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
need to sell well before signing a striker..thats where majority of the funds are going to come for making a quality forward signing.

if you include our youth purchases,we've spent almost 60m this summer.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I see people here compare him to a headless chicken. So is it a Sissoko chicken or Pepe chicken? Two different types of headless chickens.
Pepe is not a headless chicken . If i had to make a comparision he falls in the krasic category of headless chickens

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Conte's 3-5-2 gonna make Barca's 4-3-3 look like a bag o'shit.

perfect fit for his philosophy of dynamic wing play along with keeping MVP intact.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
the way our funds have been sliced up and placed around doesn't signify that a striker worth more than 20m eu is going to be signed. I think that Conte thinks (silly season :touched: ) Armero/Kolarov > Striker
If we get this guy on loan, or on the cheap I think we'll get some quality up-front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)