Pablo Armero - LWB - Udinese (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Since we have a habit of co-owning our younger players, why not do business with Udinese then to bring down players costs, like Isla for exampe?

Not a fans of loans, etc as we all know...but if we are going to play that game then we need to be smart about getting something in return. No guarantee that our young players play anyways (Sorensen is a prime example).
sorensen will surelly play this season , bologna have bought his half so they are also interested to play him . There is a sure way to now if they will play and that is if they profit from it which is by giving them half of our players . I think the best way to do it is by giving them the right to buy the player at the end of the season and us having the right to buy their half for a higher amount . Let's say the difference being 2 mil

Pratically giving them x player and at the end of the season they have the right to buy his half for 2 mil and if they use that right , we have the right to buy their half for 4 mil . So everytime he plays one of our players they get 2 mil cash

---------- Post added 13.07.2012 at 23:44 ----------

Who would you guys pick Armero or Kolarov?
kolarov , defensively speaking i don't like him so i wouldn't like him that much at lb , but i think he is very suited at lwb , he is more intelligent and has more tecnique than armero

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
So Larini speaks like he did with the Isla & Asamoah deal. Plus his statements are from this morning.

Tuttosport and La Stampa both papers closet to Andrea and Juventus say it's close.

Criscitiello(Journalist close to Udinese) Says we're negotiating but the offer of a loan was rejected for now.

Pedulla - Knows fuck all.

Di Marzio - Says we negotiated but Udinese rejected our loan offer.

Personally I think we'll sign him and something will unlock at the league assembly on Wednesday.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Armero is a good option, but not fapworthy, I am starting to think this forum are circlejerking fap addicts more then wanting to sign excellent players ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)