pablo aimar (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Lippi "One of the best Players Football brought"
InLife InDeath Forever Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero

Has so much ever been written about so little before. If only he had been half as good as his press...

Aimar will, I believe, alas not be coming to us.
What ever happened to Van de Fart?
VDV seemed to have a terrible season. He was stripped off his captaincy for a while and now he is being benched. In the recent matches, he isn't in the line-up due to injuries.

Van der Vaart injury blow

Ajax will be missing the mercurial talents of Rafael van der Vaart for Sunday's De Eredivisie showdown with Feyenoord.
The clash could prove pivotal in determining the destination of the UEFA Champions League qualifying spots, and the Amsterdam outfit will now face the tie without their star midfielder.
Van der Vaart picked up an ankle injury on Wednesday after only recently struggling with both wrist and hamstring injuries.
The 22-year-old's absence will be a blow for Danny Blind's side, but one they must grow accustomed to after the player signalled his intention to depart the Amsterdam ArenA at the end of the current campaign.
Blind faces further selection dilemmas with the news that Romanian duo Bogdan Lobont and Nicolea Mitea both missed training due to back complaints.
However good news comes in the form of Tomas Galasek, as the Czech midfielder has joined in his first training session since December after recovering from an abdominal operation.
In other news it seems as though Ajax's two highly promising youngsters Ryan Babel and Hedwiges Maduro will both feature for the Dutch Under-20 side in the summer.
The duo have made a massive impact in Dutch football this year and have even broken through into the Oranje full squad under Marco Van Basten.
The former Ajax legend had signalled his intention to utilise the players in upcoming World Cup qualifiers, although boss Foppe de Haan has now claimed that they will be at his disposal for the Under-20 World Cup in the summer.
"Of course Van Basten is free to call up every player he wants, but Babel and Maduro will anyhow line up at Oranje Under-20," De Haan told De Telegraaf.

source: skysports.com

Maybe u can ask Dominic for more information.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
van der vaart in form is a good player no doubt. but to me, he owuld be a direct replcement for nedved, in terms of his style of play. i believe if a replacement is needed for nedved, it should be a more creative player who thread balls and spread the ball around a lot better.

but still, van der vaart would be a warm welcome in any squad, he has proven himself in the CL for Ajax the season before last.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
As good a player he is, he would never come to Juve.
At least if Zlatan is still here, coz they hate each other with a passion. It's a shame coz he is a quality midfielder, who would suit seire a.

Im not sure if Aimar would have the ability to succeed in seire A, a similar case is Mendieta,who failed badly.... Someone like Ji-Sung Park , who puts himself about is more in style with Nedved....

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Park Ji Sung in PES4 is one of the best midfielders. I have him in my team :D almost free too hehe.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Park Ji Sung in PES4 is one of the best midfielders. I have him in my team :D almost free too hehe.
WORD!

ANyhow, I dont think Aimar has the consistancy to be the next Zidane. And VDV will definately not come.

I think Park Ji Sung would be a good addition to our midfield, adds a lot of mobility and is definately a nedved type player without the vicous shot.
But somehow I'd really like to have a midfielder with more creativity.
I think we should persuade bayern to release Deisler :D (unrealistic, i jjst felt like saying this without further thought) I feel sorry for the guy, so much pressure on his back, so much potential.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i think he would fit in,
i keep praying we will get him many years,
he is very talented, he could be reborned in juve,
now we need him more than ever
and he is realy ready to leave

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Aimar is one of my favourite players and I think he may fit in Juve,but his playing style suggests that he's more suited to Spanish football instead.He's frail and dwindles on the ball alot too much sometimes,plus he's consistent and it'd be a problem to depend so heavily on someone who's so erratic yet brilliant at the same time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think Park Ji Sung would be a good addition to our midfield, adds a lot of mobility and is definately a nedved type player without the vicous shot.
:LOL: now I've seen everything!

The_King

May 11, 2005
i believe that Juve needs Maresca back to play alongside Emerson. bring back Chiellini who can play in Zambro's place and Zambro should be moved on the left side of the midfield. also, buy Bonera coz our RB side sucks and buy Barzagli as a replacement of Thuram! also, what about essien? isn't he good?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
maresca is one year younger than aimar,
i dont think he will ever become aimar,
aimar has great potential and still time to develop,
also he is more creative than maresca(this is what we need ,creativity) and hasnt stated the things maresca did.
we wont buy bonera,chiellini and barzagli since we got covac for back up unless we give away thuram,canna or zambro,
our imediat problem isnt the defence but the creative midfielder,
chiellini,covac and bonera or barzagli would be enough for now and we cant bring in easy chivu next year

- - - - -
καλως ηρθες!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
maresca is one year younger than aimar,
i dont think he will ever become aimar,
aimar has great potential and still time to develop,
also he is more creative than maresca(this is what we need ,creativity) and hasnt stated the things maresca did.
we wont buy bonera,chiellini and barzagli since we got covac for back up unless we give away thuram,canna or zambro,
our imediat problem isnt the defence but the creative midfielder,
chiellini,covac and bonera or barzagli would be enough for now and we cant bring in easy chivu next year

- - - - -
καλως ηρθες!
enzo is much much stronger than the micro aimar....something that is a factor. Otherwise im sure we woulda had D'alleassandro a LONG time ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)