:p To All You Teenagers (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Thanks everyone! :)

WOW! I had a great day!
Started out with some brunch, with the family.
Then I spend some hours with my buddies. We had good time in the sun. Very nice weather in Denmark theese days. Very hot!

At night my friends and I got drunk, and later went to some disco... Pretty cool night, all though I got to drunk... :D

Again... Thanks!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Oh yeah sure - like you don't get drunk on your birthday :rolleyes:

You of all people, bllig! :D;)
well iwas getting drunk,but not anymore.last time i got drunk. when i woke up the next day.i found myself sleeping nude:D in the balcony

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
You're welcome. Good to hear you got drunk - it's a must-do at your birthday :D
Yeah isn't it?

Last year I was out with the flu, so I had to make up for it this year... and i succeded and then some... :D

In Denmark we've got theese dudes with cameras running around the city snapping pictures of drunk idiots... later on, when you're hungover you can see theese photos on the web... pretty funny sometimes...

They caught me last night... :groan: :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Yeah isn't it?

Last year I was out with the flu, so I had to make up for it this year... and i succeded and then some... :D

In Denmark we've got theese dudes with cameras running around the city snapping pictures of drunk idiots... later on, when you're hungover you can see theese photos on the web... pretty funny sometimes...

Erm... and who is that kissing you guy? :eek::D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

Erm... and who is that kissing you guy? :eek::D
WOAHH!!
You might have gotten the wrong idea of this picture.
I'm not gay, neither is any of my friends.
He's one of my best friends, congratulating me on my birthday... He didn't actually kiss me, just posing for the camera... looking stupid... trying to be funny...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

Must have been a night out .... leif eh!!! :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah isn't it?

:howler: So familiar that!!!!! I've ended up in that exact situation several times as well - some geek putting my face all over the web :groan:

Nice picture btw :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)