Owen or Morientes In January? (1 Viewer)

carmine

Jul 28, 2004
www.goal.com

According to reports in the Spanish media, Inter, Real and Juve are going to be involved in a triangle of transfers once the January transfer window opens.
Christian Vieri is expected to leave the nerazzurri and join Ronaldo at Madrid in what would be a return to Spanish football for the Italian striker who played for Atletico Madrid in the 1997/98 season, where he also became top-scorer.

In return, the merengues are ready to off-load Roberto Carlos to Inter and also for the Brazilian full-back, this would be a return to Italy which he would welcome.

With Vieri joining Real, one striker between Morientes and Owen will have to leave and with Juventus currently looking for an attacker to replace David Trezeguet, who will most likely have to go under the knife for his shoulder problems, these two look like possible candidates to wear the bianconeri’s shirt in January.

Who would you prefer?

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
id highly prefer morientes, i dont want to have to support owen when i used to spend so much time critisizing his play

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
Owen can suck dick, he's useless, we dont need him, I say we give Zalayeta a chance to prove himself up

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
what about Gilardino?
Yeah, dont be surprised if Juve makes a move on him in January and only uses Mutu and Rooney as a smokescreen. Hopefully Gila's price tag will be lower because a mediocre start of the season, nevertheless he is still a supertalent and a super striker.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I hope we get Mutu or Morientes before Owen. As for Inter, with Roberto Carlos added to their already leaky defence, expect them to concede a lot of goals this season :LOL:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Both Morientes and Owen have already played in the CL with Real so they won't be able to help us on the European front. I say we loan Mutu or bring back Sculli.

Jul 28, 2002
time to buck the trend.

as an english man, living in liverpool, i appreciate owens goal record, but im a well known critic of his overall gameplay.

but if we got owen on loan i wouldnt be too upset, especially as he would boost juve's rep in the uk.

also adding a little pace which we now completly lack upfront.

however he is still shite, and mori isnt really needed as we have trez and zlat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)