Our Substituion-Players (Youngsters) (1 Viewer)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
So i have see the matches of Juve at the Tim Cup and i will open a Thread to write something about the Sub-Players of our first eleven and so the Job that Secco has done.

Find at Juve.it:

1 BUFFON Gianluigi
2 BIRINDELLI Alessandro
3 CHIELLINI Giorgio
4 KOVAC Robert
5 TUDOR Igor
6 ZANETTI Cristiano
8 GIANNICHEDDA Giuliano
9 BOJINOV Valeri
10 DEL PIERO Alessandro
11 NEDVED Pavel
12 MIRANTE Antonio
13 PICCOLO Felice
14 BALZARETTI Federico
15 MARCHISIO Claudio
16 CAMORANESI Mauro German
17 TREZEGUET David
18 BOUMSONG Jean-Alain
19 PARO Matteo
20 PALLADINO Raffaele
22 BELARDI Emanuele
23 GUZMAN Tomas
25 ZALAYETA Marcelo
26 ROSSI Andrea
27 ZEBINA Jonathan
29 DE CEGLIE Paolo
30 LEGROTTAGLIE Nicola
32 MARCHIONNI Marco
33 URBANO Orlando
35 PISANI Andrea

So i think that we will start like this

buffon
balza-boumsong-kovac-chiellini
marchionni-zanetti-paro
nedved--------del piero
.......trez.........

So the natural sub of buffon is mirante. Young and very primising goalkeeper. Probabli our future behing of Buffon. The defense line has a lot of approved players as sub. For the Wings there is Birindelli, Zebina (oh my god) or De Ceglie (left-foot) and Pisani or Lagnese. as cb there are players like Tudor, Legro, Birindelli too and Pisani that have done well. Then in the midfield there is camo that perhaps he has a starter place-it dipends how offensive DD will play. And then Giannichedda and a lot of place for the talented youngster Marchisio. For the wings i see Guzman. Sub of DP is Palladino and of Trez Bojinov. So we see a lot of young and promising players. Chiumento or Volpato to say 2 names of our young promising talented players have been loaned away to play more and this is what they need. The sub players are players that can play some minutes in a lot of matches in Serie B and can play entire 90 minutes in games against weak serie b teams. So probably (i say probably) Secco hasnt done a bad Transfer-Market for the Serie B. We have now all the time to let grow up the youngsters-Paro is still ready for become starter, Marchisio will be ready very soon, Guzman has a lot to work but have a lot of god teachers and our young defenders can learn of Players with a lot of international experience. And what i have see too: Our Team is still ready to start this Season. DD has done an awesome work for preparation. DP is the old DP that he was with 25. Nedved is running like a never stopping Ferrari. Zalayeta is also ready. Balza and Chiellini too. Birindielli of course too. So for us the Serie B can start-we are ready to fight. :agree:

Whats our opinion?

Puh...what a long thread...and this on english :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
saying that camoranesi will not start in serie b is a joke my friend he is obviously a player who in the best form will be in the regular 11

OP

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yes or Marchionni or camo will play. if we will swap to a 4-4-2 we can play with both...but then nedved has to stay more defensive.

Jan 7, 2004
    what i would like

Buffon

Zebina - Kovac - Tudor - Balzareti

Camo - Zaneti - Neddy

Bojinov - Trezeguet - Del Piero

what it will most likely be

Buffon

Balza - Kovac - Boumsong - Chiellini

Camo - Gianicheda - Zaneti - Nedved

Trezeguet - Del Piero

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    i think it will be like that
    buffon
    balza-boum-kovac-chiellini
    camo-paro-c.zanetti-nedved
    del piero-trez
    but i prefer this one:
    buffon
    balza-boum-kovac-chiellini
    ----------c.zanetti---------
    ---camo-------------marchio
    -----------neddy-----------
    --------del piero-trez-----

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    After how we played in the trofeo tim yesterday I think we are prepared for serie B. We have a good mixture of old experienced players and young players.

Jul 28, 2002
    Unfortunately i dont see us changing our double dm formation. If only we coul play the dutch 433.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    We have too many attacking players. Look at the formations in this thread, everyone is struggling to put in Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved, Bojinov, Camoranesi and Marchionni. The problem is that all of them have to be starters.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Marchionni, based on serie a performances last yr, was miles better than Camo. Im not saying Camo should be benched, but its ridicolous to bench 1 of serie a's best midfielders last season, Marchionni.

NERKO

Apr 26, 2006
    Buffon
    Balzaretti Boumsong R.Kovac Chiellini

C.Zanneti Giannichedda

Camoranesi Nedved

Trezeguet DEL PIERO

not bad, but we need more good players on the bench,

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    we have too many players who should be starting in midfield and upfront. camo, zanetti, marchionni, nedved, trez, del piero, bojinov should allbe starting, but its not possible.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    our attack looks beefier than that of last year imo.there is a host of options that DD has at has his disposal.del piero,trezeguet,bojinov,zalayeta,marcionni,nedved,guzman,camoranesi.i dont honestly see scoring goals as a problem.the problem could be our defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)