Our most underrated player (7 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Birindelli. A crowds favourite scapegoat whereas he generally gets the job done. I always feel bad for him when I hear people ridiculing him without a good reason. Especially as he's a friendly, top person.

Zebina. He isn't half as bad as people make him out to be. He's got plenty of drive, I think people can't satdn his face that's all. Another crowds scapegoat, he took over Birindelli. That's not saying I don't fancy someone else for that right-hand side next season.

Pessotto. The man who completely owned Zidane in Rotterdam. Not quite the player he once was but it only takes a look at our second half at Anfield to see that he can still be valuable for us.

Appiah. The man almost made himself as many detractors as George W. Bush. He's very much a good player for me though.

Kapo. I'm really upset with Capello for not giving him a true chance. I know Capello did not bring him over, Lippi did. But the guy's very talented, and now is maybe about time to let him show what he's got.
Nicely put. :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

well this useless member here thinks that zebina isnt good enough to be a ball boy let alone wear the glorious bianconero.
I didn't mean that you're useless, and you know that. Anyway, I appreciate that your opinion.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Zambrotta is hardly underrated, he's widely regarded as the world's best in his position.
    Yes, by people who know something about football. A lot of people will still say that Roberto Carlos is the world's best left back.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Yes, by people who know something about football. A lot of people will still say that Roberto Carlos is the world's best left back.
    Platini thinks Roberto Carlos is the world's best left back :cheesy:
    ur right hes really is an a-hole :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    1. Pessotto

He is 34 years old, but still does a wonderful job for us. A solid defender. In the Real home game, he managed to completely shut down Beckham and he was 1 of the players performing in the Pool away game. Sad that no1 knows who he is, and I heard he is a very friendly person. To a certain extent, he does look like an accountant.

2. Zalayeta

Many ppl say he sucks, but in fact he is a good striker. He lacks pace, but he uses his physical strength to outwrestle past defenders to score. The main problem is that his contributions often gets unnoticed. His backheels r always nice to watch. A reliable striker to depend on.

3. Birindelli

No need for further explanations. Agree with Stephañho!

4. Kapo

Kapo assists in the Lazio home and away games have been essential. I really hope that Capello can give him more chances. After all, u don't want to waste an "unproven" player right?

5. Tudor

Tudor is actually a good defender. He is slow, but a great defender when called on. Maybe becos he scores too many own goals and the injury that wrecked his career, but this guy is currently doing well in Siena. He gets bashed too much that his potential is clearly forgotten. He can also score crucial goals. We loaned Tudor out, Tudor doesn't complain and insists that he has no grudge against us and concentrates on helping Siena. Look at Siena's position now and comapre him to Miccoli and u can conclude that Tudor is more professional. He deserved to gesture to Totti and caused him to be sent off. Some may call it childish, but for Juve fans, this is the action that we cheered for. Tudor is a real Juventino at heart. No surprise that he won the Croation Footballer of the Year in 2001.

SobatPadi

Apr 21, 2005
    our most underated player could be blasi man!
    think about it... do u realise that he is in the italian national team
    and yet so many people say he has poor passing...
    do you think lippi and capello are blind...
    they know that this man Blasi is a star player

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
    our most underated player could be blasi man!
    think about it... do u realise that he is in the italian national team
    and yet so many people say he has poor passing...
    do you think lippi and capello are blind...
    they know that this man Blasi is a star player
    IMO Blasi is overrated. Materazzi is in the National Team too, but he is rubbish in reality.

Capello is not blind. In fact he has been forced to choose between Appiah and Blasi becos of inconsistentsy of these 2 players and the main factor, poor passing. He even drags Pessotto into partnering Emerson, this should show u something
    He indeed is a hardworking player but he has poor passing. If u look at our away game against Roma, where Cassano scored, u can look carefully who is at fault. I'm starting to get sick of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)