Our future central midfield (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
You think Tofting is creative, and surely calling Maresca a genius is surely over the top, he is a good player and he does need more pace as its so easy to take the ball of a slow player who cannot pass the ball as well as players as slow like Guardiola and Albertini can
Tofting is creative in his own way. Everytime he takes a players legs out, he does it in a new and different illegal way. :LOL:

As for Maresca, the whole bull horns thing proves that he is a genius.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Am I the only one who sees the quotes thing? (hmm, maybe its due to my abilities..) go back to where the quote is from , earlier in this thread, and it sort of makes sense.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
Am I the only one who sees the quotes thing? (hmm, maybe its due to my abilities..) go back to where the quote is from , earlier in this thread, and it sort of makes sense.
Nope, doesn't make any sense.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Yes it does!!
Go back a few pages, see were the quote is from.
then decide if it does...
jeez, do I have to fill the whole page with smiles everytime I want to make a joke?

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
lol this thread has been dead for like 6 months and i bring it up and all of a sudden we're all posting :D its good to see some recycling...
You are doing a good job Lacrease :D

OP
s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #59
    I was just looking through my posts cos I was bored, and decided to bring this topic back! Wow, all the way from 2002 :)

This was before the season where we nearly won the double, and well, since Davids is already gone, we have Appiah as his 'replacement'.

Is anybody satisfied with that?

Well, based on what people have said so far, most were in favour of Brighi pairing Maresca in the centre.

Maresca is already showing signs of being a key first team player. I'm so glad I was right about him :)

Now, how about Brighi?

Or why not we add Blasi to the equation? :)

Side note: I don't think the solution to our midfield problems is spending. I think we should fulfill the potential that we have on our hands. Uh huh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)