Our future central midfield (1 Viewer)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
oh come on tacchi is doing good job in the team, though ican agree with you that last year he was much more better, but last year whole team used to shine:(

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Nedved, Tacchinardi should be our experienced players in midfield.
Add Diego and Maresca, and you got my mid.

--------Tacchinardi---Maresca---------
---Diego---------------------Nedved----

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
why cant we buy a player who is experienced and is an upgrade to tacchinardi? Emerson has been rumoured to leaving Roma, why not try for him? wouldnt having emerson, maresca, nedved and diego be way better?

OP
s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #72
    It isn't really that defensive. I would prefer to call it a more 'hardworking' midfield.

We will lose out on wing-play, but I think with that midfield, we can control the midfield and dictate the pace of our play, which is what we can't do nowadays.

Also in Zambrotta and Thuram, we have players who can overlap. I'm not so sure about Biri's skills as a right back. I know he's decent, but haven't seen him play in a long time.

Good attacking full backs could give us a more... rounded style of play as they would be the ones putting crosses in. I'm not saying that our midfield shouldn't drift, but with these 4 players, I see more build up play, more counter-attacks.

Yeah.

OP
    s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #75
    I think when Camo was signed, he was supposed to sit on the bench. Who would know that he made the right mid position his own last season?

Agreed, he was good then. But he's not exactly the same Camo nowadays.

Sometimes with him in the team, its like a man down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)