Our future central midfield (1 Viewer)

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I was thinking, Davids won't last forever. So who would the new pair of central midfielders be? I remember everybody talked a lot about Brichi last time, saying he was a great player and stuff.

What do you think of Brichi and Maresca in the centre?

(big fan of Maresca)

Buy on AliExpress.com

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
I hope that Brighi and Maresca are future stars of Juve, but I think that buying players like baiocco will slower that process.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if we play brighi and maresca on a constant basis together with a veteran(eg conte,davids)in central mid,then they will have no problem adjusting.

nina

Well Maresca didn't have much of a chance last year, so lets hope Brighi will have more opportunity this season :) I have seen some of the "line-ups" for next season and I must say that I don't like the midfield at all.

Zambrotta (when ready) - Dacourt - Brighi - Davids in a 3-4-1-2 system for me please.

I don't want to see Brighi on the bench. He played the whole year for Bologna last year and was alway in the first line-up. He had plenty of experiences IMO. He's considered to be our next Conte :touched:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Whats Brighi's best position because i do not know , and if Davids does go who do we get, personally i do hope we can persuade and Inter are stupid enuff to sell Dalmat as for me he has been the best buy Inter have made together with Javier Zanettiand Recoba. Dalmat, if anyone has seen him play will tell you he is injury permitting going to the top and i would like us to have him.
He will give us that freshness and unpredictability that i feel Dp aside no one in juve brings. You always know nedved wants to shoot, before Zambrotta does what he wants to do i have seen it 35 secs before, and we do lack that kind of creativity and he can hit the ball well too

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ah,this is an interesting topic. Juve's future centre mids...I could definetely see Brighi and Maresca there,possibly Manuele Blasi. As for the future wingers,what about Camoranesi and Baiocco? They could do.

Jul 12, 2002
There was a lot of talk about Tudor being a defensive mid-fielder, along the lines of what Desailly did at Milan, if this works (I don't think that it will), then he would be there for a while. Next season, I'd like to see Nedved, Brighi, and Davids in the middle.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I have watched Blasi on a number on occasions and he has impressed me every time pity we are leaving him behind for a year at Perugia while bringing his less talented team mate Baiocco immediately. Brighi and Blasi will add i think a touch of youth and freshness to the squad and even the team

OP
s0ftcore

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    A 2-6-2 formation would be awesome.

Davids playing behind...

Nedved Brichi Maresca Zambrotta

and....

Del Piero playing in front of them.

nina

Just two defenders? :undecide: Don't you think that's a little risky?

Welcome to the forum :)

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    There was a lot of talk about Tudor being a defensive mid-fielder, along the lines of what Desailly did at Milan, if this works (I don't think that it will), then he would be there for a while. Next season, I'd like to see Nedved, Brighi, and Davids in the middle.
    Brighi Can Become A World Class Player :)!

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
    Well Maresca didn't have much of a chance last year, so lets hope Brighi will have more opportunity this season :) I have seen some of the "line-ups" for next season and I must say that I don't like the midfield at all.

Zambrotta (when ready) - Dacourt - Brighi - Davids in a 3-4-1-2 system for me please.

I don't want to see Brighi on the bench. He played the whole year for Bologna last year and was alway in the first line-up. He had plenty of experiences IMO. He's considered to be our next Conte :touched:
    Sounds Great :cool:!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    In the upcoming season I would like to see Juve play a 3-4-1-2 formation. Thuram,Montero and Tudor in a three man's defence,Zambrotta,Dacourt,Davids and Pessotto in midfield. Nedved would play behind Treze and DP. In the absence of the two Gianlucas (Zambrotta and Pessotto,due to injury) we could play Camoranesi on the right side,Tudor in defensive mid with Iuliano/Couto/Ferrara taking up his place in defence. Dacourt would play in the centre of the midfield with Tudor and Davids on the left side. Trezeguet and Del Piero would play slightly infront of Nedved.

When I said that Couto would play in defence that's obviously if he and Mark Iuliano switch clubs.

You guys think this would work?

3-4-1-2 : Buffon - Thuram,Iuliano/Couto,Montero - Camoranesi,Tudor,Dacourt,Davids - Nedved - Trezeguet,Del Piero

I think this would be a brilliant idea,because Thuram would get his wish and be able to play centre back while Dacourt and Davids would be able to play at the same time.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    I hope this coming season Nedved returns to his form of old and plays a lot better on the left because he is no playmaker and i do hope we get a natural playmaker and we will be laughing come end of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)