Ouasim Bouy (5 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Jonk is actually completely right though.
Agreed. :tup:
I am loving the fact that this kid comes in here as cheap as they get, but we should have loaned him for the next 6 months at least, even in Seria B, so he can get used to Italian football and in the same time get some playing time. I don't see how he could be afforded more than 5-10 mins at the end of some games, especially if we are fighting for the title and we can't kill the games faster.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Jonk doesn't make sense there. Because Elia is older and can't make it in the team then Bouy won't? Bouy isn't fighting to get into the team right now, if he is good enough he will get a chance, then he will have to take it.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Where could Ouasim play though? Something like this?

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barz - Chielini - Caceres
Vidal - Marchisio
Pepe - Bouy - Vucinic
Matri​

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So do you guys think he was bought as a player we genuinely hope to be a good player for our future or just to earn us a few £££ in a couple of years?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
So do you guys think he was bought as a player we genuinely hope to be a good player for our future or just to earn us a few £££ in a couple of years?
We are paying to him 1mln/Y , and he signed only 3y contrat .

I hope he'll be star .

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Bouy wrong to join Juve
Thursday February 2 2012​

Former Inter midfielder Wim Jonk has questioned Ouasim Bouy’s decision to leave Ajax for Italian giants Juventus.

The 18-year-old signed a contract until June 2015 with the Old Lady this week, a move which has been criticised by the former Dutch international.

“I told Ouasim that this would not be a wise move for him,”
Jonk, who works for the Ajax youth academy, told Voetbal International.

“We designed a path for him to go down and he was close to making his debut in the Ajax first team. Everything was going according to plan and then Juventus arrived.

“I advised him to stay, to emerge at Ajax, where he would have been given the possibility to play. We would have then sold him abroad.

Its completely wrong, you cant take away a youth product just like that. Well, i can understand the kid, 1ml is a lot of money just for raw talent, but common. They raised him, and he left for nothing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:yawn:

Soccer is a business. You play, you get paid...you follow your dreams. There is not right or wrong way unless it's a fucking loan or co-own.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What could the academies do? Bouy didn't want to stay, even after convincing from Ajax management. It was his choice to move and there's nothing wrong with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)