Other than Juve (5 Viewers)

What other teams do you feel something for?

• Real Madrid

• Barcelona

• Valencia

• Manchester United

• Arsenal

• Liverpool

• Chelsea

• Bayern

• Dortmund

• Bremen

• Marseille

• PSG

• Lyon

• Monaco

• Other

• Juve and only Juve, all other teams suck

• Inter

• Celtic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
m_elayyan said:
i ask the moderator who changed the results of this poll to get the results as it was before
Unfortunately I don't know precisely what they were, and anybody could tell me whatever they wanted without proof. How could we know for sure?

I say bury it. It's just a meaningless poll. It's a poor attempt at a popularity contest, as if a popularity contest isn't a sad and useless thing enough to begin with.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
swag said:
Unfortunately I don't know precisely what they were, and anybody could tell me whatever they wanted without proof. How could we know for sure?

I say bury it. It's just a meaningless poll. It's a poor attempt at a popularity contest, as if a popularity contest isn't a sad and useless thing enough to begin with.
21 voted for barca and i agree it is not that important but when you see that there are moderators who change things based on their relations with some members in the forum which i think is a bad thing

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks, John.

Actually, as mods we can see the edit history of the thread -- which shows who edited the poll when. Some people have some esplainin' to do... :(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
swag said:
Thanks, John.

Actually, as mods we can see the edit history of the thread -- which shows who edited the poll when. Some people have some esplainin' to do... :(

In this case, you dont need to be a mod to know who did it.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
swag said:
Thanks, John.

please do what you can so this dont happen again and the one who did it must be punished

Sep 28, 2002
swag said:
:toast:

it was me who removed barca votes.

punish me :D *spank*

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #216
    And all Barca losers thought it was me, I just laugh at some people's naivity sometimes, hear hear m_elayyan and Arif.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)