[OTHER] Other Leagues 2013/2014 (3 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
- De Camargo to Standard
- Maher officialy to PSV
- Bojan to Ajax (already known)
- Alderweireld close to Norwich
- Altidore to Sunderland
- Bony close to Swansea

- - - Updated - - -

Bacca close to Sevilla for 7Meuro.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013

Iturbe. :heart:

Now that Rodriguez is gone, this guy is going to explode. Watching him, Kelvin and Quintero playing together will be very interesting.

runner0xff

Feb 15, 2013
Sorry if it was already posted or posted in the wrong thread.

This guy, Rooie Marck, diagnosed with incurable decease, wanted to see his favorite team for the last time before he died. So his friends took him to the stadium and few hundreds of feyenoord fans saluted him with fire show.

:touched::touched::touched:

Respect to Feyenoord fans and R.I.P. Rooie Marck

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Benitez dies aged 27 after suffering heart attack... just weeks after £10m Qatar move

Christian Benitez, who played for Birmingham City in the Premier League, has tragically died at the age of 27 after suffering a heart attack.

A summer transfer target for Tottenham, the Ecuador striker had only completed a £10million switch to Qatari side El Jaish from Mexican team Club America a few weeks ago.

He made his debut for the club on Sunday against Qatar SC, but was admitted to hospital after the game with stomach pains.

An Ecuador Football Federation statement read: 'The FEF regrets to inform you of the death of Christian Benitez, the striker of Qatar club Al Jaish and the Ecuador national team.

'Benitez, who was with his new club in Qatar, had a severe stomach pain, which was why he was rushed to a hospital, where after a few hours suffered he suffered a cardiorespiratory arrest, which ended his life.

'The Ecuadorian Football Federation extends its heartfelt sympathy to the family - parents, wife, children - and friends of our striker Christian Benitez. May he rest in peace.'

El Jaish also released a statement confirming the news. It said: 'The club would like to offer its sincere condolences to the family of the player.

'Benitez had recently joined the club from Club America for three seasons. The player participated for the first time with the team during yesterday's match against Qatar Sports Club in the Sheikh Jassem Cup without complaining of any health problems.

'His sudden departure is a big shock for each member of the technical and administrative staff. He was a player that over the short period he was here was regarded for his high moral character.'

Benitez, nicknamed 'Chucho', was on loan at St. Andrew's for the 2009-10 season, making 36 appearances for the Blues. He won 58 caps for Ecuador, including appearances at the 2006 World Cup.

Manchester United winger Antonia Valencia led the tributes to his compatriot. Valencia took to Twitter to pay his respects, including posting a touching photo of the pair together.

Valenica posted in Spanish: 'Forever you'll be my brother, this pain hurts so much but brother we love you.'

As tributes for Benitez from around the game began to pour in, it became clear that the striker had an impact on team-mates during his short time in Birmingham.

The club released a statement to mark their former striker's passing, saying: 'Birmingham City Football Club is saddened to learn of the passing of former striker Christian 'Chucho' Benitez.

'The thoughts of all associated with the football club are with Chucho's family and friends at this very sad time.

'Chucho's passing will now be marked at St. Andrew's ahead of Saturday's fixture against Watford.

'The Ecuador international was an immensely-popular character during his time at the football club. During a season-long loan from Mexican club Santos Laguna in 2009/10, Chucho made 36 appearances scoring four goals.

Former Blues star Craig Gardner took to his Twitter account to register his condolences, posting: 'Can't believe Christian Benitez aka chucho has died had the pleasure to play with him he was a top bloke. My thoughts go out to his family.'

Another member of the Birmingham team that Benitez played in, Gary McSheffrey, also posted his tribute.

He posted: 'Can't believe the news I've just heard about my former team mate chucho (Christian Benitez) such sad news. R.I.P'

Monaco's £52million star signing Falcao also posted his condolences in Spanish, saying his thoughts were with the Ecuadorian's family.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
RIP, good player at his best. He never did it for Birmingham as they had a dinosaur as manager who didn't know how to use him.

Just shows that you don't know what is around the corner.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
@Dule90

Milivojevic played his first game as a starter and performed really well.
Calm on the ball, good vision, always available. Looks like a great reinforcement already.
Now hopefully today we can finalise the transfer from Mitrovic.

Other news:
Mboyo from Gent to Genk
Dejaegere from Kortrijk to Gent

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #34
    :tup: Glad to hear that. That was exactly when he was showing here. I don't follow our league because it's too weakly pathetic, but I've seen some games. When Zvezda signed him I said this kid is great after like 10-15 minutes.

Mitrovic has scored I think two goals in the first match now, and assisted one. If you sign him pretty sure he'll do great as well.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #36
    Their president is a moron. They've signed Fofana who will be his replacement, so I think it's only a matter of time before it realizes.

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Mitrovic officially to Anderlecht.
    5MEuro, medical this week, transfer end of August, Partizan still wants to use him for EL qualification matches

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #40
    Mitrovic officially to Anderlecht.
    5MEuro, medical this week, transfer end of August, Partizan still wants to use him for EL qualification matches
    That is so cheap, lol. He's very young and showed a lot of potential, was even listed as one of the best players in U19 tournament. Can't believe it's only 5mln euros.

I think he's gonna be a great signing, especially for that price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)