[OTHER] Other Leagues 2008/2009 (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You could wear it at our wedding :D

nah I am not sure I seen him play, when was that? was he good?
:groan:

He played two years for them between 2004 and 2006. From what i heard, in his first season he was great, the second he was affected by his niggling injuries. He was a playmaker and was known for his no look pass.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
For the Belgians, are the players we have now good enough to reach tournaments in the next 4-5 years, or are they too weak?
I think the potential is there and with a good coach, we should be able to show ourselfs in 2012, 2014 and 2016.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Serie A duo want Juhasz Tuesday 14 April, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inter are keeping an eye on Hungarian defensive ace Roland Juhasz, who is also a target for Fiorentina.

The 25-year-old currently plays for Belgian giants Anderlecht but is expected to find a club in one of Europe's biggest Leagues.

Juhasz was a transfer objective for Fiorentina during the winter, but the Viola opted to concentrate on other targets.

And according to Firenzeviola.it, the Gigliati will now face competition from Inter if they choose to pursue their interest in the rising star in the summer.

The former MTK Hungaria man already has 44 caps for his country and five international goals from defence.

The powerful centre-back is best known for his imposing stature that allows him to tower above most strikers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is a good defender, don't know if he is Inter or Fiorentina material, I doubt it.
But if he brings in enough cash for RSCA, I have no problems with him leaving, we can't keep him forever so let's see if he brings in some big money.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
It seems like Besiktas will win TSL this year since Sivasspor botched it near the end. It will also be amusing seeing Besiktas and Trabzon/Sivasspor heading for CL qualification while Galatasaray and Fenerbahce will be playing in the UEFA Cup/Europa League. :D

I'm a Besiktas fan, but aren't that fond on them since Carsi break-up and the disastrous performance from both the players and the board last year. So I was mostly looking forward to see either Trabzon or Sivas win TSL, but I guess Besiktas was the one.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
In Belgium, two matches between Anderlecht and Standard will decide over the title, they ended the league with the same points total, equal matches won and drawn so instead of looking to the goal difference, there is a rule in Belgium that test matches have to decide over the title, tonight, part I.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
In Belgium, two matches between Anderlecht and Standard will decide over the title, they ended the league with the same points total, equal matches won and drawn so instead of looking to the goal difference, there is a rule in Belgium that test matches have to decide over the title, tonight, part I.
Isn't that the new format? I heard it was going to get implemented in most of the European leagues. Anyway it sounds like an exciting final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)