Other Leagues 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
There is a very strange situation in the Russian premier league nowadays - the gazprom are the owner of FC Zenit, at the same time the gazprom are the main sponsor of FC Orenburg and this creates a conflict of interests aka very easy 6 points to Zenit, moreover Boris Rotenberg and his son (Putin's close friends and ofc he is a billionaire and he is the biggest contractor of the Gazprom, surprise-surprise ) is the owner of then called FC Dinamo Saint Petersburg but last year they were asked to move to Sochi (my hometown) because we have an Olympic/WC stadium here but we had no football team to play on it so officials wanted to have a squad here so our stadium won't be always empty and last season Dinamo were relocated here and were renamed into FC Sochi, they've finished on the 2nd place and have won promotion to the RPL, currently they are having a very hot transfer market and it includes signing/loaning around 8 Zenit's players and it's creates another conflict of interest but our league officials doesn't give a single shit because of the corruption and because of St. Petersburg lobby in the russian elites world. But Uefa can definitely do something about it but at the same time i think that they don't care enough about the things like this if only it doesn't happen in their own tournaments. In the first rounds of current season FC Zenit has played against both Orenburg and Sochi and easily won both matches so probably they are going to have a super easy 12 points for each year if nothing changes

- - - Updated - - -

Just Imagine what would happen in Italy if at the same time the FIAT was the sponsor of Lecce and Juventus would loan 7-8 players to Verona lol

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
There is a very strange situation in the Russian premier league nowadays - the gazprom are the owner of FC Zenit, at the same time the gazprom are the main sponsor of FC Orenburg and this creates a conflict of interests aka very easy 6 points to Zenit, moreover Boris Rotenberg and his son (Putin's close friends and ofc he is a billionaire and he is the biggest contractor of the Gazprom, surprise-surprise ) is the owner of then called FC Dinamo Saint Petersburg but last year they were asked to move to Sochi (my hometown) because we have an Olympic/WC stadium here but we had no football team to play on it so officials wanted to have a squad here so our stadium won't be always empty and last season Dinamo were relocated here and were renamed into FC Sochi, they've finished on the 2nd place and have won promotion to the RPL, currently they are having a very hot transfer market and it includes signing/loaning around 8 Zenit's players and it's creates another conflict of interest but our league officials doesn't give a single shit because of the corruption and because of St. Petersburg lobby in the russian elites world. But Uefa can definitely do something about it but at the same time i think that they don't care enough about the things like this if only it doesn't happen in their own tournaments. In the first rounds of current season FC Zenit has played against both Orenburg and Sochi and easily won both matches so probably they are going to have a super easy 12 points for each year if nothing changes

- - - Updated - - -

Just Imagine what would happen in Italy if at the same time the FIAT was the sponsor of Lecce and Juventus would loan 7-8 players to Verona lol
UEFA are corrupt too so I wouldn't hold my breath of anything happening unfortunately. Sounds like a shitty situation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it is up to the local federations to handle these situations. as far as i know, uefa has no authority to manage licences for domestic leagues. cas, on the other hand...

when it comes to uefa competitions, the rules are clear: no multiple teams under the same ownership can enter the same competitions. a couple of years ago, that already happened with leipzig and salzburg, both owned by red bull.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
UEFA are corrupt too so I wouldn't hold my breath of anything happening unfortunately. Sounds like a shitty situation.
Guess what? Yesterday another Zenit's player has joined FC Sochi, it was Christian Noboa :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

it is up to the local federations to handle these situations. as far as i know, uefa has no authority to manage licences for domestic leagues. cas, on the other hand...

when it comes to uefa competitions, the rules are clear: no multiple teams under the same ownership can enter the same competitions. a couple of years ago, that already happened with leipzig and salzburg, both owned by red bull.
The last time when Uefa were interested to do something it was that period of time when Abramovich was the owner of Chelsea and the main sponsor of CSKA Moscow through his Sibneft firm

Mar 9, 2006
I have to continue and again its all about this fucking Zenit (aka Gazprom) :sergio: there is a player named Alexei Sutormin, last season he was playing for FC Orenburg (Gazprom is the main sponsor) and this summer on June 28th he has joined FC Rubin Kazan (owned by the Tatarstan state), announced transfer fee was about 3m euros but then suddenly the deal was called off and right before his official presentation in Kazan it was announced that he will join...Zenit. Rumours has it that it was personal call of the Gazprom owner Alexei Miller to the president of Tatarstan Republic in which he has asked to leave this player alone and let him sign for Zenit instead of Rubin and it was done. Today some Russian journalists have found out that in the official documents of russian premier league the transfer'sfee for Sutormin were only 50k rubles (it's less than 1000$). Why it's important to Zenit? Because of FFP... with this deal they will save around 3m euros and also they will get quality player with russian passport (we have a limit here, you have to play at least 6 Russian players each match). Now the real question is - why would such a rich club do this? They have 40m for Malcom but can't afford 3m Russian player? That's a very strange situation

- - - Updated - - -

Also by the rules of the RFU, whenever you are buying a domestic football player you, as his new club, you are obliged to pay 5.5% of the transfer amount to sports schools and academies that participated in his preparations. The academy of "Strogino", "Khimki", "Zenit" and "Volgar" will receive a total of 5,500 rubles from Rubin and Zenit (2,750 from each club). 5500 rubles is...90$ lol

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I have to continue and again its all about this fucking Zenit (aka Gazprom) :sergio: there is a player named Alexei Sutormin, last season he was playing for FC Orenburg (Gazprom is the main sponsor) and this summer on June 28th he has joined FC Rubin Kazan (owned by the Tatarstan state), announced transfer fee was about 3m euros but then suddenly the deal was called off and right before his official presentation in Kazan it was announced that he will join...Zenit. Rumours has it that it was personal call of the Gazprom owner Alexei Miller to the president of Tatarstan Republic in which he has asked to leave this player alone and let him sign for Zenit instead of Rubin and it was done. Today some Russian journalists have found out that in the official documents of russian premier league the transfer'sfee for Sutormin were only 50k rubles (it's less than 1000$). Why it's important to Zenit? Because of FFP... with this deal they will save around 3m euros and also they will get quality player with russian passport (we have a limit here, you have to play at least 6 Russian players each match). Now the real question is - why would such a rich club do this? They have 40m for Malcom but can't afford 3m Russian player? That's a very strange situation

- - - Updated - - -

Also by the rules of the RFU, whenever you are buying a domestic football player you, as his new club, is obliged to pay 5.5% of the transfer amount to sports schools and academies that participated in his preparations. The academy of "Strogino", "Khimki", "Zenit" and "Volgar" will receive a total of 5,500 rubles from Rubin and Zenit (2,750 from each club). 5500 rubles is...90$ lol
Sounds like a serious case of tax evasion and corruption. We had a few people doing serious jail time for the same scheme a few years back. Player agents and club owners would declare a smaller transfer fee for a player they sold to evade taxes.

Mar 9, 2006
Sounds like a serious case of tax evasion and corruption. We had a few people doing serious jail time for the same scheme a few years back. Player agents and club owners would declare a smaller transfer fee for a player they sold to evade taxes.
Unfortunately we are living in the lawless shithole and Putin's friends can do whatever they want

Mar 9, 2006
The saga continues

The president of FC Orenburg Vladimir Kiyaev told RIA Novosti that the amount of compensation for Alexei Sutormin is unusual for professional football, but noted that the club received image acquisitions during the player’s transfer.

I mean they even trolling everyone now through the press :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Meanwhile, in Italy... :p

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also by the rules of the RFU, whenever you are buying a domestic football player you, as his new club, you are obliged to pay 5.5% of the transfer amount to sports schools and academies that participated in his preparations. The academy of "Strogino", "Khimki", "Zenit" and "Volgar" will receive a total of 5,500 rubles from Rubin and Zenit (2,750 from each club). 5500 rubles is...90$ lol
No offense man, but I don't know how you can live in that country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)