Other Leagues 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Fans of japanese club Gamba Osaka calling themselves Curva Nord (looks like Atalantas's curva nord).

I wonder if they even can spell "curva nord" rightfully in Japan.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Fans of japanese club Gamba Osaka calling themselves Curva Nord (looks like Atalantas's curva nord).

I wonder if they even can spell "curva nord" rightfully in Japan.
I was in attendance at an ACL (Asian champions league) game a few years ago here in Sydney and the travelling fans of Japanese team Kawasaki Frontale had a huge banner that said FORZA KAWASAKI ::lol3:: Italian ultra-culture must have had a big influence on their scene.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I was in attendance at an ACL (Asian champions league) game a few years ago here in Sydney and the travelling fans of Japanese team Kawasaki Frontale had a huge banner that said FORZA KAWASAKI ::lol3:: Italian ultra-culture must have had a big influence on their scene.
:lol:

Just read some articles. But I gotta say I've underestimated their fan scene. Also their numbers of spectators are quite high. Didn't expect this.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Greece and Greeks :touched: :heart:
@Cronios what do you think about this situation bro. Greek football is absolutely corrupt and crazy beyond all belief. Makes Serie A look tame in comparison.
All that and boring and ugly too, no wonder i dropped the championship at 7y.o. I have lost all hope some long time ago. As it Italy, i believe all should be the shake of the championship above themselves, but i don't have any illusion that it will ever happen. Series A preferred to be ruined just to take us down...

As for Greece, Olympiakos was the total ruler, now this Savvidis tied to Russian Mafia has tried and succeeded to overthrow Olympiakos influence with the federation, with the support of the current gvrmnt.
However not completely, although he was leading the league, the previous derby with Olympiakos was cancelled because a paper hit one of Olympiakos's official s and lost the derby on paper 0-3 and this resulted at losing the league to AEK
Now at the derby with AEK his team PAOK had the opportunity to reclaim the lead with a victory, but saw a late goal at the last minutes that could give him the league, annulled and he entered the field to protest. The first time he was wearing a jacket, the second time he didn't and this weapon was exposed. I don't this he had any intention to use it and I am sure that he has a lisence to carry one, but as weapons are forbidden in the stadiums, the courts will take over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)